“Great”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Great”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least one night a week . Most of the time we don't have a long wait & we have very good & friendly server. We get the ribs alots excellent best ribs you will eat fall off the bone delicious bake potatoes are so good I font usually eat a potatoe but this is always hot and soft. We live there onion straws also freshly cooked hot crisp very good . The prices are about like any other restaurants and it is okay for family. We enjoy our visits there everytime. VERY CLEAN PLACE ALSO! GOOD EATING!

• Visited July 2014

“Fun date night!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Had a date night with my hubby! All the food was amazing (especially the shrimp and grits). Our waiter was attentive and very helpful.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great boneless wings!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I love good sports bars, and this is Gastonia's best to me. It has a family atmosphere and creative menu. Burgers are awesome, as is the shrimp and grits. On Saturday and Sunday, boneless wings are $0.50 a piece, and I can leave full for $5. Definitely give it a shot.

Gastonia, North Carolina
“Wont be back”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did not like this place. Its clean and a nice design. But the food has a very different taste. The reuben is not your normal reuben sandwhich. My husbands burger was bleeding all over his plate and the waitress was off flirting with a larger table, I guess for a larger tip?? Just remember big things come in small packages, and dont judge a book by its cover! We tip fairly well!!

2 Thank MrsDavis0322
Cocoa, Florida
“Best Little Bar in G-Town”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Love this place. Sit at the bar and try to be lonely. It won't happen! The person next to you will say "hey" and you're meeting a new friend. We love the bartenders. They know what we'll drink and our appetizer choice. The prime rib is wonderful. Enjoy the mashed potato cakes with it. I had the Cuban the other night and it was quite good. The Fish & Chips are/is very good. Come in for a beer and a burger and come back to your friends the next time.

• Visited June 2014