“Only went for drinks”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Have been wanting to try this place for food, but stopped in for a drink with my girlfriend on our girls day out! Sat at the bar and was promtly greeted by the bar tendress. Got ice cold beers to start which were on special this day! Bonus! Got a coupke mixed drinks and they were very well made and readonably oriced. Had a chance to check out their menu, and I can tell you, we WILL go vack fir foid! The menu was plentiful with several items I want to try.
The interior and bathrooms were clean and inviting, and they have a large outdoor seating are that is open air, ir looked like it could be clised in on cold days.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least one night a week . Most of the time we don't have a long wait & we have very good & friendly server. We get the ribs alots excellent best ribs you will eat fall off the bone delicious bake potatoes are so good I font usually eat a potatoe but this is always hot and soft. We live there onion straws also freshly cooked hot crisp very good . The prices are about like any other restaurants and it is okay for family. We enjoy our visits there everytime. VERY CLEAN PLACE ALSO! GOOD EATING!

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Had a date night with my hubby! All the food was amazing (especially the shrimp and grits). Our waiter was attentive and very helpful.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I love good sports bars, and this is Gastonia's best to me. It has a family atmosphere and creative menu. Burgers are awesome, as is the shrimp and grits. On Saturday and Sunday, boneless wings are $0.50 a piece, and I can leave full for $5. Definitely give it a shot.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did not like this place. Its clean and a nice design. But the food has a very different taste. The reuben is not your normal reuben sandwhich. My husbands burger was bleeding all over his plate and the waitress was off flirting with a larger table, I guess for a larger tip?? Just remember big things come in small packages, and dont judge a book by its cover! We tip fairly well!!

2  Thank MrsDavis0322

Been to Tavern 24? Share your experiences!