“Authentic Mexican Food”
Review of Los Arcos

Los Arcos
Ranked #153 of 238 Restaurants in Gastonia
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have been to several destinations in Mexico, (all were wonderful), and when I go to Los Arcos, I truly feel that I am back in Mexico. Their food is absolutely authentic, no fast food here. I do not eat from the buffet either, simply because there are too many people sharing it, and too many people allowing their children to have hands on, unsupervised. Although, they do a good job of wiping the serving area clean and replentishing the food. To be fair - I do not eat at many buffets for the same reason. Everything I have ever ordered from the menu has been excellent. The place is squeaky clean and well maintained. The service is first class, just as it is if you are actually in Mexico. They keep drinks filled and come by the table often to see if everything is as it should be. They deserve a larger, better space.

There are newer reviews for Los Arcos

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Im gonna be honest, I dont touch the buffet, but I order off the menu & it is muy bueno! The nacho fajitas with chicken or steak & the arroz con pollo are my favorites om the menu. The super burrito with steak is what my boyfriend always gets. Ive went here for my birthday for 4 years straight, its is delicious! Good prices also. They changed the queso dip to about 5 dollars, which was a disappointment, but the Pico de gallo is 99 & amazing. All the food is hot & fresh . LOVE this place.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Arrived on a Sunday. They ha a buffet! All you could eat for cheap. Good stuff including chicken wings, and they kept everything full. Wasn't sure about beer but yes! Large mugs of dos Equis also reasonably priced two thumbs up for this place!!

Been to Los Arcos? Share your experiences!