“Great Subs!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bakersfield, California
“Great Subs!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Had a Sandwhich here and felt like I was in heaven! I will definitely take my family to eat here again! It was affordable, fast, and good!

Gastonia, North Carolina
“great food!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love Schlotzsky's the food is always so good and service is always great what's not to love!! Whether I go inside to eat or go thru the drive thru its always a great experience.

Visited February 2014
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Still One of My Favs”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I have always liked Schlotzsky's original sandwich along with other items. Their buns are so good. Will continue to visit this restaurant chain ... wish one was closer to where I live.

Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“A different kind of sandwich”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We look for Schlotzsky's when we're on the road. Their jalapeno cheese bread gives a sandwich a great foundation - it's a nice alternative to a regular sandwich. They have great chips, too. This Schlotzsky's was fast and efficient.

Visited November 2013
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Yum!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food is great and the service is never bad. We have eaten inside and we have gone through the drive-thru. Either way we get the same great food and the same level of service. We never leave hungry. I especially like that they have bread that you can't get at a lot of other places. I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a great sandwich!

• Visited August 2013