“Fresh and delicious”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #67 of 256 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Gastonia is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Very speedy service and the food is fresh. The pastries are exceptional. They also have outside seating which is nice and rare. A little expensive for the atmosphere but worth it.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Panera is my every morning stop for espresso. The management and staff are very friendly and proficient. Breads, pastries, sandwiches, soups, and coffees are of the highest quality ingredients/ They are prepared on site with well trained personnel. Restaurant has free wifi. For a business traveler it is a good breakfast/lunch stop.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Consistently good food. Something different in the area. Nice place to go in and relax with your laptop.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

If we do not want to go in, the new drive through is convenient!
Food is fresh, and hot. pleasant staff. Lovely clean atmosphere, hot-spot

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I love everything about Panera. The service is always top notch and pleasant, prices are fair, great range of products available to all types of diets, appetites, sizes, and more! Their menu creators are pure genius since everything I have ever had is soooo delicious, The Fuji apple chicken salad would be my island food! They take all sorts of requests and have never gotten anything wrong (dressing on the side, no pecans, whatever!) If I ever become a billionaire, I will build a Panera in my backyard so I can visit all the time!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!