“Friendliest and Most Consistent = Great Place to Eat”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #71 of 261 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Gastonia is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Usually, this is the place where I eat breakfast with my oldest daughter on a weekend morning. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Like many other customers in the area, I consider myself to be a regular to this particular Panera Bread in Gastonia, NC.

The food items for breakfast are unique, but simple. As part of my diet plan, I like having the calorie count on the board next to items. That provides me with an informed choice of menu items. The "breakfast power sandwich" is: "All-natural egg — freshly cracked every morning — a thick slice of Vermont white cheddar and smoked, lean ham all grilled on freshly baked Whole Grain bread." This is a simple fair that I use a little bit of mayo and ketchup to dress. It's not a huge sandwich - and that's OK.

The bagels are good and the family prefers the 'everything bagel', the chocolate chip bagel and the just plain bagel. For coffee, I would recommend the hazelnut roast blend. This is a treat to my weekend morning.

The place is clean. The staff is super friendly. The food is good. I've been going for several years now, and just like other reviews - everything is consistent. There has been no downward trends. 5 stars across the board for this experience.

Date of visit: April 2013

Reviewed 7 February 2013

The Panera Bread in Gastonia has consistent quality that is expected from a Panera Bread. It is nice to know that the restaurant is going to meet your expectations.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed 30 January 2013

My family eats here all the time. Always good service. For a chain it is clean and inviting. The food is the same as all Panera across the Universe.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Clean, friendly, always busy. Great management and friendly staff. Food is consistently good -- except that they could put a bit more "stuff" on all their sandwiches I've always thought. I get coffee and a pastry or sometimes soup and half sandwich.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 31 December 2012

For a sound and sandwich bakery they do a great job. The menu is varied and creative for what the cafe represents. Nice to be able to sit outside for peace and quiet.

Date of visit: July 2012

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!