“Great food and service”

Ranked #33 of 232 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: American
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Went here for my birthday. I wanted steak and ribs. We were brand new to the area and didnt know where to go. Saw an Outback, but we have those back home in NJ so we wanted to try somewhere else. We rode along and came upon O'Charely's and decided to give it a whirl. Sure glad we did. Everything was flavorful and cooked just right. Our server was very friendly and made us feel like we were friends. I definitely will be back as soon as I can afford to eat out again. (not that it was expensive)

• Visited March 2014

Hyde Park, NY
“Good Food”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We were traveling through and stopped for Dinner. We were not disappointed. Friends recommended this restaurant and met us there. The food was very good and the service was great!

Visited September 2013
“Great American Cuisine”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Unique and flavorful soups and bread. Salads were very fresh and looked as good as they tasted. Chicken tenders, sandwiches, fresh fish, and steaks are always cooked perfectly.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Hursel H
Vero Beach, Florida
“O'Charley's- average at best”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

But here for Sunday breakfast. Got there around 11. There were only three people in the restaurant. Must of got there just in time because of them 15 minutes the place was packed. By server took the order and Oshie what. I had asked for icewater a lot of lemon. She came back with ice water and a LOT of lemon. Lol. I wanted an omelette with sausage instead of ham but was told you can't substitute. Strike One. So in order to get the sausage that I wanted I had a get a different breakfast. Which of course was an extra dollar 50. After a considerable wait which I don't understand because I was like to third person in the place I got my breakfast. Decent portion. The food wasn't bad. Finished my breakfast I kept trying to flag my server down but she wasn't paying attention. After about 15 minutes she came over gave her the money for my breakfast and off she went. She then proceeded to take care of three other customers. Ugh! Really? 15 minutes later she comes back with my change. Needless to say that cut her tip in half! Nice place, nice atmosphere, average food, service? well somebody else probably would've been better. And pricey too. Got a six dollar breakfast for $12 not including tip. Would I go there again? Possibly.....

• Visited February 2014
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

This is always a good choice when you really don't know what you want. The soup is always good. Sometimes it's not hot, but they will take care of that. Every waiter/waitress I have ever had has been wonderful. Staff seems to enjoy working there. My water/tea glass is always kept filled. Lots of food choices. Good prices and usually a coupon code on reatailmenot.com they honor.