“Two night stay”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Homewood, Alabama, Usa
“Two night stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

For the price it is a good place to stay. Easy access to I85. Parking lot joins Cracker Barrell and Texas Road House. If you stay at this location make sure you get a room on the front side. I had a room on backside. I85 is close enough to throw a rock and hit it. Had to sleep with ear plugs in. Talked to a person in the parking lot that was on the backside and he could not hear the road noise. But his room opened to the inside where my opened to the parking lot like a motel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Douglasville, Georgia, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Clean, quiet, right off -I85. Plenty of local dining. The staff was gracious and helpful. We asked for a non-smoking room and it was definitely non-smoking; it appeared that the entire floor was non-smoking. The room was immaculate and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I greatly enjoyed my 2 day stay here at the Best Western Inn located in Gastonia NC. I came down from Ohio to visit some family members and was very pleased to find that their are still some places that treat you with great southern hospitality. I arrived around noon and was still able to check in even though check in wasn't until 3. The front desk clerk Tiffany went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and comfortable. Their are many options to choose from when it comes to dinning. From fast food to nice sit down restaurants, the Best Western is very close to everything including the interstate. Beds were very comfortable and their was a good variety for breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Alton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Room smelled clean and was impeccable. The lady that checked us in gave us suggestions on what to eat and attractions in the area. Had no problems with the heater, it was warm. The breakfast was also good and the timing was perfect.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Jasper, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I stay in a motel every night all over north America and I have had good and bad all over, but this motel was one of the best. The lady that checked me in was Natasha she went more than out of her way to make me feel at home. She was the most gracious person I have dealt with in years. See they had no atm machine around and I came in late from a long flight. I had no cash for any food. I was sitting in my room and the phone rang it was the little Angel at the front desk asking me what I would like to eat she said it would be a blessing to help me out. I was in shock, I could not believe that they are still gracious people around anymore. Well needless to say I went to bed fat and sassy with the warmest feeling. Thank God for people like miss Natasha she is an Angel. The room was super clean and the breakfast was very nice. Thanks Charles

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Gastonia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

Staff makes you feel at home. Comfortable bed and a great breakfast. Right off the interstate with good restaurants on either side.!#!#!##!#!#!##!#!#!#!#!#!##!!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!##!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

This motel is a good place to stay, food next door, cracker barrel, steak house, waffle house etc Close to interstate and staff is very helpful, I spent 4 nights there last week and have 3 nights booked starting tomorrow

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gastonia
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 15 in Gastonia
Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Holiday Inn Express Kings Mountain

Been to BEST WESTERN Gastonia? Share your experiences!