“One night stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burke Manor Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gibsonville
Burke Manor Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Gibsonville B&B and Inns
Va
“One night stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

We had a good visit in the Paris Suite. A few issues--no one briefed us that the hot-tub turns on 20-30 minutes after using it to self-clean. It woke us both up after we went to bed and startled the daylights out of us. We then turned it off--which only repeated the self-cleaning cycle and woke us up again 30 minutes later. It didn't make for the greatest night's sleep. Additionally, the breakfast service was good, but we felt very rushed. The woman serving was cheeful but kept trying to take our plates before we were done. It made for a stressful breakfast. Also, know that if you stay here that the Burke Manor Inn is directly across from train tracks so it can be loud and next to a vacated strip mall.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Georgetown, SC USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I went to the Burke Manor years ago a couple of times and enjoyed my stay. This time was even better under new management. Lori, one of the innkeepers is a warm, charming hostess and the place looks beautiful. I stayed in the Provence cottage which was decorated in lovely colors and had very comfortable bed and furnishings. Enjoyed the little kitchenette with frig, microwave and coffemaker. The hospitality and caring attendence of the staff was a real plus! Wendy especially was helpful and the restaurant was wonderful. Never experience a French restaurant before and this was so good. The scallops on citrus risotto was my favorite. They also have a restaurant in Raleigh which I would visit if I ever have the chance. Lovely place and I would return.

Room Tip: All rooms looked nice. I had a tour and thought all of them were great. Enjoyed my little cottage...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

We were headed up further north for a wedding and decided to stay in a B&B on the way up. I chose Burke Manor from reviews I read online. They lived up to the reviews. It is a lovely, well cared for place with friendly, efficient service. We both enjoyed our stay and the food was very good. I accidentally left a laptop charger and they called to let me know shortly after we left. Proactive and quickly done. I appreciate that very much.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BuzzCzar
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed here while my daughter was visiting nearby colleges and it was a wonderful and comfortable stay. Lovely grounds, delicious breakfast and warm and friendly owner and staff. The Inn is beautifully decorated and the rooms are elegant, immaculate and every comfort thought of. I stayed in Room 202, with a fantastic shower.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jeanbean10
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2012

We have never stayed at the Inn since we live nearby, but we have eaten dinner here three times now as a couple, as a family and with friends, and we have been royally impressed. We stumbled across the restaurant & Inn while looking for a place to meet friends in Raleigh here on TA. I found the info about this place on St Jacques web site when hunting for their menu after seeing their accolades and high ratings. Thrilled that this location was close to home, we gave it a shot and were amazed to have such a fine dining experience so close to home. We usually have to drive either to the Triangle or Triad for worthwhile dinners, but the meals at the Inn have been wonderful. The service and food quality are excellent, the wine list is fun and the setting in a beautiful old Victorian is really nice. Definitely recommend this place for special occasions, a nice date night or a leisurely evening out with friends.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank careerm0m
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

We just stayed at the Inn and loved it while visiting our son for parent's weekend at Elon. We had room 204 and it was so beautifully decorated----while it's a small room, I loved the architecture and high ceilings in the bathroom, etc. Breakfast was delicious and the people were so friendly and welcoming. Next time we have to try the French restaurant for dinner! We hope to return for many more Elon visits.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Churchvill, Pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

Checked in at the Burke Manor Inn on Friday 9/14/2012 after a 8 hour drive from Bucks County Pennsylvania. When we got there the staff was very friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed a glass of wine while relaxing on the front porch. Our room number 101 was very very clean The shower was excellent. We had a fantastic breakfast at the inn before we met up with my daughter on Saturday and had a wonderful time touring the area in and around Gibsonvile There is a great antigue warehouse that is divided into booths supporting a number of vendors on Railroad Ave which is walking distance from the Inn. I can not say enough good things about this Bed and Breakfast Inn. The next time we are in the area to visit my daughter we will be staying at the Burke Manor Inn

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gibsonville
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington
#2 of 15 in Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Burlington
#5 of 15 in Burlington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Courtyard Burlington
Courtyard Burlington
#4 of 15 in Burlington
O.Henry Hotel
O.Henry Hotel
#1 of 76 in Greensboro

Been to Burke Manor Inn? Share your experiences!