“Once again, a fantastic stay!”
Review of Burke Manor Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gibsonville
Burke Manor Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Gibsonville B&B and Inns
Connecticut
“Once again, a fantastic stay!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at Burke Manor this past weekend for our daughters graduation from Elon. I have stayed here a few other times and I just LOVE this Inn!! The service is impeccable! The staff is extremely accommodating and helpful. Nothing is too much for them. They will do anything at all for their guests. Special "shout outs" to Emily and Wendy. They work tirelessly to make everyone's stay wonderful . The breakfasts are delicious. The rooms are quaint and cozy. The showers with the five jet sprays are so relaxing!(especially after we were so exhausted from the move outs from our daughters apartment :):)
Thank goodness we still have another daughter at Elon for two more years because I hope to only stay at Burke Manor for all of our next visits. I miss it there already!! Thank you Burke Manor for helping to make graduation weekend perfect!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Strasburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Visiting our freshman grandson was made more memorable with our stay at Burke Manor Inn. He joined us at the Inn for breakfast .....from the minute we were greeted on arrival until we left we felt so welcome. Our room was spotless, the bathroom while small was also clean and the shower a real experience. I would recommend this Inn over any of the chain hotels.it may be a few dollars more but the personal touch is well worth it....the train track is right across the street and trains do blow their horns at the traffic intersection. It was no bother to us but if you are a light sleeper you should be aware of it.
We would return there again with our next visit to Elon. I would recommend it ...we look forward to staying again when the dining room is open as the menu looks really inviting.

1 Thank Pat S
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My family stayed at the Burke Manor Inn during the weekend of my Duke University graduation. We could not have asked for better accommodations. We used one room in the main house as well as one of the cottages. All were tastefully decorated and very comfortable. The staff were fantastic; they accommodated our early mornings and late evenings with grace. On Saturday evening we dined at the restaurant and agreed that it was the best meal of our weekend (which was filled with delicious food). We were 45 minutes away from Duke but it was worth the drive. Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend.

1 Thank KatieCairo
Paramus, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for acceptance weekend at a local university. The staff was wonderful. No problem with late check in. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.
The rooms were beautiful and fantastic shower pressure. Close enough to the highway if one is traveling.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We did not stay at the Inn but went with another couple for a wine tasting dinner. It rivaled the best meals we have ever had in the US or abroad at a more than reasonable price. For this night it was French cuisine with excellent wines. Service was exceptional. The chef is the owner and did everything to make it a very special evening. The house is lovely and we would certainly go back to stay overnight.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I grew up a mile from this Inn and never had the chance to stay. My boyfriend and I finally stayed this past weekend while visiting my family and we had a wonderful time. The Inn is beautiful, lots of early 20th century charm, and the staff is very friendly. Be sure to go to breakfast with an appetite because you will not leave hungry! The food and service were both outstanding. I will definitely be back when I need another quiet night away!

Room Tip: Room 201 has an incredibly comfortable queen bed and the bathroom is gorgeous!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Were visiting friends in the area and decided to stay here. It was a nice stay. Rooms small but very nicely furnished and a comfortable bed. The train tracks across the street were not a problem for us as we never heard the train at night. The service was excellent throughout as were the delicious breakfasts. Wendy was awesome! As for the restaurant within the B&B, St. Jacques, (which I am not including in this review), I was not impressed. While the service was excellent, the food was just barely ok. If a restaurant claims it serves French food in a French influenced B&B, with an owner from France, the food better be on point. Sadly it was not the night my wife and I dined there. Everything and I mean everything lacked salt and was very bland. We were disappointed but we did look forward to the exceptional breakfasts prepared by Wendy!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kenthechef
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gibsonville
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington
Best Western Plus Burlington
Best Western Plus Burlington
#5 of 15 in Burlington
Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington
Holiday Inn Express Burlington

Been to Burke Manor Inn? Share your experiences!