“Very Nice Place”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Goldsboro
Goose Creek
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a really nice hotel in a great location. The staff is GREAT and I was impressed that the front desk attendant remembered my name throughout my stay. The breakfast was above average I thought and the rooms nice. I suppose my only complaint is that if they have completed the renovation, they must have forgot the plumbing fixtures in room 506. The bath faucet looked as if it was from the 80's and the tub faucet from the same time. When using the shower half of the water came out of the tub spout. The other people we were staying with in a different room loved their room. Of course I would stay there again. It was really nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear N2Bama,

Thank you very much for posting your review about our hotel. I'm sorry for the problems you had with the plumbing in your room and offer my apologies for any discomfort or inconvenience you experienced. I'll have our maintenance team go to that room immediately and make the necessary repairs so this does not recur or continue. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I'm glad you were happy with other aspects of your stay and appreciate your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sebring, FL, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was a little skeptical about staying in a Best Western Plus. This hotel and staff definitely proved my skepticism wrong! The Manager and staff are excellent and the hotel is VERY beautiful! When traveling to Goldsboro, check it out!! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Leila C,

Thank you for giving us a try and for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Maryland, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel staff was excellent, the gentlemen handlng breakfast has a grea personality, the front desk was excellent always a good morning or a good afternoon. Excellent location off 70 and the area is very pleasant

Dear Anthony S,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your wonderful comments. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Oxford, Alabama
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The beds were so comfortable. The staff was very nice, and made my business visit a very pleasing experience. Our group used one of their meeting rooms for our meeting. There were nine of us, and everyone really enjoyed the hotel.

Room Tip: My King room was perfect. Very roomy
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear tparks2012,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post your wonderful review. We really enjoyed hosting your group, and I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide. I hope we can serve you here again.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stayed at the Goldsboro Best Western for our daughter's wedding. We had nine rooms for our family and friends. The hotel decor was obviously updated recently. It was clean and comfortable and had a nice breakfast. The service from the staff couldn't have been better - so accommodating and kind. A big thank you especially to Belinda for making our weekend so enjoyable.

Dear Margaret M,

Congratulations on your daughter's marriage, and thanks for posting your nice review. We are always very happy when a guest contacts us about the wonderful service they have received. I will share your review with our team and ensure that Belinda is recognized for being mentioned here by you. I hope you will be our guest again.

Oregon
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We were on a recent roam around NC and stumbled on this hotel. Our room was spotless, comfortable, and felt recently updated. The bed was sooo comfortable. And how nice to have a small evening reception in the lobby -- a light entrée [in our case, pasta from Applebees]; a brownie; and the best part: ice cold beer and/or soda. The employee who was "manning" the reception was so cheerful and pleasant [I wish I knew her name -- May 19 was when we were there]. The desk clerk was also pleasant and efficiently dealt with quite a rush when we were checking in.

My only minor whine is the volume of the AC unit -- it seemed rather loud.

All in all, we were very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank runningwithscissors
Dear runningwithscissors,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests, and I will share your remarks with the rest of our team here. I"m sorry for the noisy AC unit and hope you will accept my apologies for the disturbance and discomfort you experienced.I hope we can serve you here again.

Elmira, NY, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

BW Plus Goldsboro, NC top shelf AND especially made more top shelf by front desk clerk BELINDA who wanted everything for her guests to be to THEIR liking and satisfaction. Breakfast - the regular so-so same old- nothing really stood out but nonetheless -no complaints

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Steve B,

Thanks for your wonderful review and compliments about Belinda. I'll be sure she is properly rewarded for being mentioned here by you. I hope we can serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro
Quality Inn Goldsboro
Quality Inn Goldsboro
#7 of 11 in Goldsboro
Sleep Inn & Suites Mount Olive

Been to Best Western Plus Goldsboro? Share your experiences!