“Traveling through North Carolina”

Best Western Plus Goldsboro
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Goldsboro
Elwood, IN, United States
“Traveling through North Carolina”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our stay at the Goldsboro Best Western was everything we have come to expect from the Best Western Group of Quality Hotels. Consistently we have been impressed with our accommodations at every juncture. Whenever we are driving without pre-made reservations, we always turn in at the Blue and Gold Sign knowing we will get a great value and a great night's sleep provided by caring and top-notch staff. Great Job!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Roger L
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Roger L,

Thank you for your loyalty to the BW family of hotels, and for taking the time to post your nice review. We take a great deal of pride in our people and operations and endeavor to deliver a terrific experience to every guest. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a clean and comfortable stay and hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
sandia, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

A much needed vacation to visit our son and his family that are stationed at Seymour Johnson Air Base. We hadn't see our grandchildren in 2 years so naturally they wanted to stay with us. This Hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate and welcome us and our grandchildren during our stay.

1 Thank Deborah S
Dear Deborah S,

Thank you very much for posting your terrific comments about your recent stay with us. We know how important it is to be able to spend quality time with family so you can bond and create new memories to be cherished for many years to come. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Byron, GA
Reviewed 10 August 2014

CLEAN inside and out, inviting, well furnished, comfortable beds and linens. Good breakfast with fresh fruits and many choices. Loved the 2 that made sure every breakfast guest was taken care of. A very busy hotel, many people stay there long term for work, USAF members stay also. Never had an issue........except 1st night my A/C did not work. After a 10 hour drive and being placed on the 6th floor near the end of the hall at 10:15pm........my A/C would not cool. I Was told at 11:00 PM someone would be in to assist me.....and I thought....that would impress me. At exactly 11:02 the nicest young man came and tried to reset my a/c unit. It was broken, So he said I would be moved, and he would take care of doing that. I asked if I could move to 1st floor. (I asked for 1st floor at check in but was told there was nothing) The hotel COMPED me a jacuzzi suite for the inconvienience, and it was on the 1st floor. HOW NICE AND PROFESSIONAL! I am so impressed with this hotel and staff. Morning rallies and communication with employees make a big difference as they were all on board of making the day great. Happy employees .......make happy guest! GREAT JOB to the leadership of this hotel.....especially the housekeepers who did the best job......ever! Mr. Pilar Parks, General Manager.......YOU have an amazing team. This hotel was god impressive for the price.......my fmaily moved from another hotel and received the same wonderful attention here. We will be back and forth to Goldsboro so we will book again. And I HIGHLY recommend this hotel. I left Omni International Hotel in Amelia Island, Floriday and drove to the Best Western in Goldsboro. My review is afte staying in a 5 star to a 2-3 star hotel......but GOLDSBORO......you rate a 5 star review!

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are nice. The corridors are very long, if that matters I would ask for something nea...
1 Thank jwarren02
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear jwarren02,

Thank you very much for making the time to write and submit your wonderful review about your experience at our hotel. You, and guests like you, make our jobs of delivering the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities very rewarding. We value your feedback and appreciate your recommendation. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and look forward to serving you again during your future visits.

Edgewater, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel is close to everything including Seymore Johnson Air Force Base. The stall is very helpful and courteous. The room was excellent, very clean including the bathroom which seemed to be fairly large for a hotel bathroom. The breakfast was good and there was a decent selection of breakfast items.A very pleasant place to stay. We would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Dustin D,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and posting your nice review and rating about your stay with us. We value all guest feedback and it is always gratifying when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here from July 11-13, 2014 for our family reunion. The quality of customer service could not be topped. We appreciated everything they did to accommodate and any of our special needs. When calling several times, I was always greeted with the most gracious and courteous voices. Marquita and Patricia along with others were exceptional to work with. I will continue to stay here as I frequently visit Goldsboro.

2 Thank Lexbabe
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Lexabe,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family reunion, and for taking the time to write and post your wonderful review about your experience here. It was such a pleasure to see so many people connecting and reconnecting, reminiscing and creating new memories, and generally enjoying their time together. We are glad you were happy with the service you received and your compliments make our efforts very gratifying and rewarding. Marquita and Patricia are wonderful and I'll be sure that they receive the positive recognition they deserve for being mentioned here by you. We are looking forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have been staying at this location for many years. All business related. First when it was a Holiday Inn Express and now a Best Western. It has been totally renovated and has many of the same friendly and competent staff. Last week I booked 3 nights at the new Holiday Inn Express in town only because I wanted to accumulate points there. I stayed one night and fled back to Best Western. I won't stray again when I'm in that area, that's for sure! see my review of the Holiday Inn express Goldsboro.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Janet R
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Janet R,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the IHG family of hotels, and for coming back to stay with us, despite our new affiliation with Best Western. We're thrilled to learn that you like our new look, and that you'll be our guest here during future visits. We value your business and your feedback, and really appreciate your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Rooms and lobby recently updated. Housekeeping not the greatest as far as timeliness. Small conference room. Nice pool area; although, lacked towels that were offered. Trash was scattered. Drunk weekend quests. But it is near an Air Force Base.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Goldsboro, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear L1417PHjenniferb,

I am sorry you were unhappy with us during your recent stay and offer my apologies for any discomfort or inconvenience you experienced here. We want all our guests to be happy they decided to stay with us and take it very seriously when we learn of a guest's dissatisfaction. We'd like to learn more details about your time here and hope you will contact me via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can discuss this further and make amends. We value your business and your feedback, which we will use in discussions and training to improve our operation.

Guest Relations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro
Quality Inn Goldsboro
Quality Inn Goldsboro
#7 of 11 in Goldsboro
Sleep Inn & Suites Mount Olive

Been to Best Western Plus Goldsboro? Share your experiences!