“Bomb.Com”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bomb.Com”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was travelling here for work and asked a friend who is from Goldsboro for a recommendation: Village SteakHouse. Ok, sister. So I walk up to this quaint steak house and am like oh snap, this is more expensive than I was expecting. Worth it for sure. My meal after a generous tip was $25 and it was one of the best steaks I've had in a while. Better than McCormick & Shmicks and such like restaurants. Trust me, it's good and worth a little extra coin.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank SteakMeMR

Greenville, North Carolina
“Taste's like home”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I am from the Goldsboro area and am currently in college, but I make a point to try and come here when I'm in town. My go to is always the filet cut sirloin with a loaded baked potato and the salad bar; it's always been great. It's best to make reservations but if you can't and get there at rush time, you can hang out by the bar and they'll transfer your bar tab to your server, which is nice.

If you're interested in renting it out, the price isn't bad and they are very accommodating. My sister had her rehearsal dinner here and it was a hit. The service was good as usual, if not better, and all the food was amazing. Everyone loved it!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank mcraigatron
Stantonsburg, North Carolina
“Special Occasions or Not”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Clean salad bar - fresh items........ Owner is very nice down to earth. During the week they have live singing and the talent is TALENT. Food selection is just perfect. Anyone can find something on the menu and everything on the menu is great.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank leathajh_13
Hallieford, Virginia
“Fantastic. Every time.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We no longer live in Goldsboro but we ate at the Village Steakhouse on every special occasion when we did live there. The owner of Village Steakhouse is always on property and he cares about every single one of his guests. It shows in how he greets people-he will remember you if you go a second time- and every time you go, you will find the same great quality of food and service. They offer a unique steak rub you won't find anywhere else and there is no place better to eat in all of Goldsboro, Especially for a holiday meal.The salad bar is always fresh and they have a way of making a restaurant feel like home. Check them out. You won't be sorry.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank VanessaLaneGriffith
Belchertown, Massachusetts
“Fantastic establishment!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

This is the place to go for great food! There are different sections to choose from; if you want a nice quiet dinner vs. if you're out with a group.
We came in with a group of 7, the server introduced herself and was personable. She waited on all of us throughout our meal and didn't miss a beat, kept our glasses filled and checked on us repeatedly.
The food was yummy! The steaks were cooked perfectly; no steak sauce needed here! The vegetables were crisp tender and the baked potato was crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
Definitely going back gain and again!

• Visited November 2013