My BF & I stayed here after attending the county fair in Goldsboro last night. They were out of Queen rooms (8:30 ish at night) so we got a smoking King on the 3rd floor. Soon as I got to the room, I inspected the room to make sure it was acceptable as is my routine. I pulled back the coverlet and saw a stain that looked like someone may have been smoking and dropped ashes which was smeared or either it wasn't washed. Anyway, I could see a stain through the top sheet; pulling it back, there were blood stains on the mattress cover.
BF suggested I call the front desk, but I wanted to speak directly with the front desk clerk so I went down and told the young lady what I'd found and she seemed apologetic. She immediately switched us to a room a few doors down from the original room. It was a bigger room which was a plus but the rooms need updating.
Things I found that negatively affected my rating are:
1. There was no coffee maker in the second room although there was a display of coffee/teas in the room so we took the coffee maker that was in our first room.
2. A little mold in the grout on the floor next to the bathtub; also mold around the hardware holding the grip bars on the walls in the tub
3. Tile was chipped & missing around one side of the toilet
4. The there was a nice big screen television in the room but there wasn't many stations; probably 10 and five were sports channels. There was supposed to be Showtime but I didn't see it.
1. Easy check in; while doing so, the front desk lady, Kelly, noticed from my driver's license where I was from and told me she went to school in my area. She was friendly and very personable. She seemed surprised when I let her know the condition of the first room I was given and quickly made the situation right. Within minutes of changing my room, Kelly called me to ask about the condition and make sure everything was okay.
2. The bed was clean & comfortable
3. Check out time was quick & easy
I over slept so didn't get my free breakfast. I would probably use this hotel again if in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Goldsboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jameson Inn Goldsboro Hotel Goldsboro
- Goldsboro Jameson Inn