“Sunday luncheon with my husband”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andys of Highway 111
Ranked #65 of 178 Restaurants in Goldsboro
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Andys of Hwy 111, is now called Hwy 55. The name change is the only change. They have great specials and wonderful food.
I usually get an Andy's burger meal (An Andy's cheeseburger, with any topping you really want. FANTASTIC. My husband usually gets their Andy's salad, topped with cooked chicken, 2 thousand island dressings and crackers. I usually get a diet coke, and he gets unsweetened tea. Once again, FANTASTIC.
When our grandson comes to see us, he is now 11, we keep him a lot, he gets an Andy's burger, french fries and a milkshake. Once again, FANSTICALLY AWESOME!. Great place to go, they even greet you at the door and you do not even have to open the dooor. Love it!

Been to Andys of Highway 111? Share your experiences!