Quality Suites
US$131
US$65
US$85
Hotels.com
All reviewsthird floorsleeper sofawould stay againelon universityhot tubaaa discountvery nice place to staylandline phoneyogurtroom was cleannorth carolinabreakfast buffetindoor poolthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyinterstateusb
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The hotel staff is unpleasant and show no hospitality. I was charged a deposit the night I checked in and had my reservation on a credit card. Another employee however, did correct it and credited back my account. Now of course, I was told that credit will take about two to three days to show up. Then I had a pending transacation for $131.70 for a one night stay that is supposed to cost $65.80. Now when I asked about this I was told I don't know. No one had an answer for anything and wasn't friendly about it. Had they explained and corrected it without being hateful, I would've been okay with that. As long as it was taken care of that's fine, but the staff had a nasty attitude about it. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank anonymous2stay
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Very clean room, comfortable, lovely staff, very fair price. Great property. Clean in all areas.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank happyinvt
Reviewed 30 August 2011

We were in town for a high school reunion and stayed here---as did my brother and his wife in another room. They had stayed here before but we had not. We got the rooms onlne at their AAA price---and they were outstanding. The rooms were very clean, as well as all the public areas---especially the breakfast areas. The front desk staff is as friendly as you will ever meet. We will definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Make sure you use AAA.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank printraveler
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Managed by Mr. Patel. After looking at 12 rooms and none of them being acceptable, the hotel staff wouldn't let me out of my second night. So much for a 100% guarantee. This hotel isn't being maintained properly. Marks on the walls, soiled ironing boards, cracked tiles, scratches in sinks, no curved shower rods, broken lamps, bugs crawling on the ceiling, just all around dingy and not what I expect of a CS. There is a CS at exit 135 I think I'll drive the extra 13 miles!!!

Room Tip: Drive to exit 135 instead of here at 148!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank JenniferRoanoke_VA
Reviewed 28 July 2011

WE have stayed here several times,as it is the closest hotel to my son's home In Graham. We were visiting on a Saturday, to see the "Elvis" show at the renovated Paramount theater in Burlington. Checked into our room, began unpacking,and walked around the bed by the window and A/C unit to put my clock on the table,and found the carpet totally saturated. Apparently, the A/C unit was draining back into the room instead outside for the unit's condensation. So after calling the front desk,and explaining our problem,she was able to move us to a similar room right across the hall. That did make moving all our things easier,as we just propped open both doors,moved all of our things,turned off the A/C unit as requested and locked the door. The new room seemed to be fine except that the A/C was either on or off for cooling. I could not seem to moderate the temperature. We left for dinner and the concert,and I had turned the temperature so it wouldn't feel like a meat locker when we returned(control was set about 1/2 way between cool and warm). When we returned about 11PM,the room was very stuffy. The A/C would start up run about 5 seconds and then quit,thus not cooling the room at all. I tried moving the temperature control all the way to blue, but nothing happened. So, I shut the unit off for a few minutes,and when I turned it back on,no fan,no compressor,nothing. Great--11;30PM hot room and no working A/C,so I called the desk and was told they were fully booked,and she would call the manager about what to do. When she called back, she said she had a room at the other end of the third floor available,but that the lock wasn't working properly. I asked could I just leave all my stuff(we had been gone for a week) in that room, and go sleep in the other room. No, I would have to pack up everything and change rooms. Not very happy at this point. About then, the A/C rumbles to life,and starts pumping out cold air. I told her maybe it was starting up again,which it did, and so we stayed there in the meat locker that night. The compressor must have stayed on most of the night,as it was pretty chilly by dawn. Before I left the room, I tried turning the temperature warmer,and it went back to the run 5 seconds cycle and then just the fan was running. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Mebane 5 miles away earlier this year on a visit, and I think that might be my future choice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family