“Nice, clean, & quiet hotel”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Graham
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I stayed here with my husband and 3 children and small dog while visiting family for the holidays.The room was spacious enough to accommodate all of us comfortably. I did not have them clean the room during our stay but whenever we needed anything we asked and they gave us whatever it was we needed. Was very quiet at night and room was very dark with curtain closed in the morning allowing our 6am wake up children to sleep until 9am which they have never done-ever! Had plenty of hot water for showers, towels were all brand new. The breakfast is very good, don't waste your money on the Waffle House that's right next door! Just get there well before 9 or everyone rushes down before it ends. The kids enjoyed the pool was a bit cool they had just fixed the heater the 1st day of our stay but takes forever to warm up. Hot tub was enjoyable but could use a update. The 3rd floor was under construction during our stay and even though we were on the 2nd floor it wasn't very noisy heard a little hammering during the day but not bad at all. This will be our go to hotel from now on when in the area. Also got a nice discount on the room price from the hotels main website.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Suites

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Stayed there for 3 nights in November while visiting my daughter. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was quite decent with quite a few selections. Very convenient location to everything.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2012

This hotel has been recently renovated. Rooms were huge and spotless. We travel quite a bit this was probably one of the cleanest rooms we have ever stayed in. Price was great and pets accepted. Will stay there again!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Stayed here on shopping trip to Mebane. Desk clerk was friendly, room was nice, jacuzzi was hot, breakfast was great (only needed to snack for lunch). Will come back here again. They honored coupon from hotelcoupons.com, paid $55 for room.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Excellent accomodation facilities. The facility is clean, the inroom ameneties like refrigerator and microwave were very clean,well maintained and looked new. The bed was comfortable and airconditioning operated like it was suppose to (turn to hot and cold and instanatly got hot or cold without making a lot of nouse) and the carpet didnt seem like I had to walk around with my socks on!. But most importantly the breakfast was great. Most chain hotels have begun to water down their "juices" or do not stock high demand item when they get low but not here. All the items were well stocked and were being restocked as soon as getting depleted. Will definitely stay here again and will recommend it to anyone visiting the triangle area. Its a 20min drive but well worth it rather than most chain hotels around the RTP area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Shri P
Reviewed 13 April 2012

As of Jan. 1st this hotel is no longer part of the Comfort hotel chain. We stayed on Easter night after a visit with my son and his family. We had a king suite on the third floor facing away from the Interstate. It was large,clean,a comfortable bed,sofa,microwave and small refrigerator, coffee pot and desk for the wireless internet. We had a little problem checking in with their systems,and when I checked out they had the wrong room rate on the bill (over by $4 + taxes),and there was a little delay getting that corrected. Breakfast was varied with the usual things,but no fresh fruit and no yogurt. Overall, I will stay here again for convenience and a reasonable room rate.

Room Tip: I suggest a top floor room facing the entrance not the interstate for noise reasons.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kingfather
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The hotel staff is unpleasant and show no hospitality. I was charged a deposit the night I checked in and had my reservation on a credit card. Another employee however, did correct it and credited back my account. Now of course, I was told that credit will take about two to three days to show up. Then I had a pending transacation for $131.70 for a one night stay that is supposed to cost $65.80. Now when I asked about this I was told I don't know. No one had an answer for anything and wasn't friendly about it. Had they explained and corrected it without being hateful, I would've been okay with that. As long as it was taken care of that's fine, but the staff had a nasty attitude about it. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank anonymous2stay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Graham
Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington
Days Inn Burlington East
Days Inn Burlington East
#1 of 1 in Haw River
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Red Roof Inn Burlington
Red Roof Inn Burlington
#11 of 15 in Burlington

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!