“Emergency trip with 2 happy endings”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Graham
Reviewed 6 February 2010

Very nice facility, and wonderful ladies at the front desk.We were in town to help my son with his 2 older boys, while his youngest had emergency surgery. Great comfortable,quiet room, good breakfast, very clean, and very friendly. My wife enjoyed the hot tub. We will stay here again when we visit my son and his family.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 April 2009

We found a coupon in the penny saver booklet at a rest area/visitor center and decided to give it a try. Upon arrival they had fresh baked cookies. We made use of the indoor pool and fitness center (small). The room was clean the breakfast was good with waffle machine. Room was large with couch that makes a bed.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2009

as a "germaphobe", I don't have to stay in the most expensive hotel...but it MUST be clean. I was very happy with my room, unable to find anything wrong. (I still wipe down every surface in a room with Clorox when I get there!) I didn't even know they had a breakfast in the am...nice bonus. Room rate with tax was $82.00 for a Monday night.
The staff at the desk was wonderful. Very helpful with directions and in letting us have late checkout d/t a funeral at the same time.
Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2007

This Comfort Suites is a wonderful property with a good breakfast. The staff is helpful. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 8 June 2007

When we booked this hotel, we were adamant about a NON-smoking room. I confirmed this request directly with the hotel three days before our arrival and was told the entire facility was non-smoking. It turned out that the only work done to achieve the non-smoking designation was the removal of ashtrays. Our room reeked of old smoke! No other room was available and since three universities in the Raleigh/Chapel Hill area were having graduations, we were forced to stay there. No apologies were offered and our room rate was $144.00 per night! We endured several other inconveniences (cold coffee in lobby, no coffee in breakfast room, no linens for sofa bed, etc.) and have had no response from the hotel manager about our complaint. Choice Hotels said the hotel was a privately owned franchise and therefore could do nothing for us. Perhaps a better name for their big sign along Interstate 40 should read "Stink Suites".

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank dght
Reviewed 22 August 2006

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the last few months. Each time I got a rate of $67.49 with an AAA discount. This is far better than most of the hotels in the area. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Breakfast is good to get you going in the morning. Staff is friendly and efficient. My only advice is to try not to get a room on the first floor. The rooms are noisy due to the lobby traffic and the first floor rroms in the front have a direct view into the parking lot which isn't that far from the windows making it possible for people to see into your room if you have the curtains open. The second and third floor rooms do not suffer from this problem. In the AM the smell of fresh brewed coffee coming into my first floor room was a bonus. Just like waking up at home in the morning!

I'd stay here again if I was in the area regardless of the rate. However the low rate makes the value even better.

• Stayed: July 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank TravellerMH
Reviewed 25 April 2006

Very clean and very nice staff.

• Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank valbth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Graham
Best Western Plus Burlington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington
Days Inn Burlington East
Days Inn Burlington East
#1 of 1 in Haw River
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Hampton Inn Mebane
Hampton Inn Mebane
#1 of 2 in Mebane

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!