“Excellent Golf Course - Carolina Club”
Review of The Carolina Club

The Carolina Club
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Grandy
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the way to The Outer Banks, this course is a must-play. Continuously rated as a top golf course by golf advisor, The Carolina Club's lush, perfectly manicured greens and fairways keep OBX golfers coming back.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a golf course in excellent condition. We recommend it highly and would do always come back to play here.

All reviews
"homemade chips"
"excellent golf"
"round of golf"
"the outer banks"
"clubhouse"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Couldnt agree more with the below review. I vacation in the OBX every summer and golf 3 of the 7 days I'm there and have played pretty much every course on the OBX.
Without a doubt you will not find more rude, obnoxious , and downright miserable Marshalls on a golf course.
We were rushed (even though we played well ahead of pace) and were threatened by these pricks. We ended up leaving at the turn , demanding a 50% refund. I will never patronize either the pointe or Carolina again while in the OBX.
Not sure what they're deal is.
Another neat trick they will do is coerce you into moving up a set of tees to push you through Faster.
I am no hack, and have played much tougher courses in normal time or less. We played in mid July in the thick of the tourist season, but it was no excuse for being treated like trash.
Never again

1  Thank byoung72
Reviewed 6 September 2012

On hole 8 we were approached by course ranger, who was visibly angry at us for going to slow, even though we were 15 minutes ahead of our time. We argued. I offered to let the people behind us play through, but the old ranger stubbornly refused. Then we offered to leave the course for a 50% refund. He threatened to kick us off with no refund. We ended up playing the back 9 angry, rushed, and frustrated. This offensive man ruined an otherwise nice course. I'm going somewhere else next time.

2  Thank royce l
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I come to the Outer Banks a couple of times a year for a family vacation in the summer and for a golf trip in April. I play Carolina Club every trip. This is a great course - reasonably priced and always in great shape. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They are in the process of some renovations inside the clubhouse - what used to be their beverage/snack service area is being renovated into a full service bar. They are doing a great job of doing it quietly because we didn't even know it was going on until the turn when we stopped to grab a bite. I highly recommend playing here!