Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Courtyard Greenville(Greenville)
Camelot Inn(Greenville)
Residence Inn Greenville(Greenville)
View Hotel
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskin townrecommend staying herebottled waterdoing businessmedical centerwalk in showerrecommend this hotelshort drivebreakfast was deliciousthe staff was greatthe entire staffshopping and restaurantsthe hotel staffgreat place to stayvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I have stayed here several times and each time the staff has been just a joy. From the staff person in charge of the breakfast stations to the sales staff who helped me book my meeting room - everyone is awesome.

It is refreshing to see that customer service is not dead! Thank you so much for a great experience.

Room Tip: I would recommend NOT staying on the back side of the hotel if you're a light sleeper. Trash truck comes early in the morning and is quite loud.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for your "awesome" review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and enjoy having you stay with us! Our staff was excited to see your feedback and appreciate your sincere kindness. Customer Service is not dead here and thanks for acknowledging our sincere efforts!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very Friendly staff. Ariana always greets with a smile and is very helpful. I would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. Very comforting to come back to a friendly atmosfier after a long day at work or play and know the staff is will to help enjoy the evening.

Room Tip: lower floors have better wifi signal
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Hi Eddie, thank you for selecting us and providing us with 5 Stars! Ariana and the team was excited to see your outstanding review. We sincerely appreciate you as a guest and appreciate your valuable feedback. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Had to only stay one night for a family function,
Casey at the front desk was very helpful and informative. Enjoyed talking to Casey about the Hotel business.I also work for an HIE in New Jersey,so I can tend to be critical. This place passed my inspection with flying colors.

Also all the room attendants and the breakfast person had a big hospitality smile on, made us feel very welcome.

Erik J and the girls

Would stay again for sure,

Room Tip: sweet talk the Front Desk person
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for selecting us for your recent stay. We sincerely enjoyed your stay with us and Casey appreciates your wonderful feedback and so does the team. We are glad we exceeded all your expectations and look forward to seeing you again when you visit Greenville.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Every person on the property was extremely friendly and helpful! I travel for my job every week and this was by far the best experience I've had from a hotel in many years!!! I have to give a special thanks to Sue Colon (sp.?) who was the breakfast attendant most days we were there. Her outgoing personality and nurturing demeanor made it a very pleasurable experience!!! I hope she is truly recognized for her outstanding service!!! I will gladly stay here again in the future!!!

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your recent stay. We sincerely appreciate all your feedback. Sue was also very pleased to see her name for her exceptional services, she truly appreciates your appreciation. Our team was excited to see the 5 Stars! We look forward to seeing you again when you're visiting Greenville.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I reserved a block of rooms for my daughter's wedding at three area hotels. Of the three hotels, the Holiday Inn Express was the only one that offered reasonable room rates during ECU home games. Holiday Inn Express was over $100 per night cheaper They also offered me a hospitality suite and, when my block was filled, they allowed me to block an additional 10 rooms at the last minute and their rate was still cheaper than the other hotels. The staff at the hotel was friendly and efficient every time I called and always willing to help me or answer any questions I had. I would certainly recommend Holiday Inn Express to friends and family alike!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and the 5 Stars! We sincerely enjoyed all your wedding guests. We are glad we exceeded your expectations and theirs. It was our pleasure to provide the services you sincerely needed during such an exciting time. The groom and the bride provided us with valuable memories that we will cherish for many years to come and we are glad we were a part of this special event. Your group was a great blend to our ECU Football guests as well and it seemed they also became a part of this special event. Thanks again for selecting us and recognizing us as the only one that offered reasonable rates and exceptional service.