Hilton Greenville
CandlewoodSuites
Courtyard Greenville(Greenville)
US$134
US$121
Econo Lodge Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$53
EconoLodge
US$76
US$75
US$73
US$124
All reviewsfront deskclass reunionconvention centergreat hotelbusiness tripthe hotel staffnorth carolinafootball gamecourteous staffenjoyed my stayfire pitconvenient locationfamily reunionin townwould stay here againbed was comfortableclean rooms
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Greenville on business. The front desk employees ( I wish I knew their names on evening shift) were so warm and welcoming. My co-worker and I had booked room for the next 2 weeks at the Courtyard and decided to cancel them and stay at the Hilton. I am so glad we did. Katey, our bartender was so nice and welcoming. It was a pleasure to get to know her over those weeks. Quinn was also very attentive and accommodating. The only issue we had was there was never any bread. It became a standing joke nightly. The pita triangles more than made up for it. The food at Villedge was great and quite a selection on the menu. Try the banana cheesecake. I asked the manager if I could get one made for my clients and he was more than helpful. He even kept it in the cooler overnight for me to pick up the next morning. I highly recommend this hotel. It is the best place to stay in Greenville for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Nice hotel in Greenville NC. Clean, nice decor and large confrence rooms. The bar closed at midnight on Saturday. I was disappointed by that. On Sunday, the pool didn't open in the morning, but the staff sent my family to the hotel next door. I was greatful for that. Finally, I didn't receive credit for my FF miles. Overall good stay, but not excellent.

1  Thank gregoryd958
Reviewed 31 July 2013

First place I will check when traveling to the area. Certainly the only top shelf lodging choice in Greenville. Conveniently located to restaurants, ECU and shopping. Tend to take care of their Hilton Honors members above and beyond expectations as well. On site restaraunt and bar are excellent. Very knowledgable, courteous staff.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This hotel had some of the most friendly employees that I have ever experienced. Everyone greeted you with a smile and did everything they could to make your stay enjoyable. The hotel decor was nicely done and added to the overall comfort of the hotel. The rooms were well taken care of as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The hotel was very clean and accommadating in everyway and the staff was excellent. Compare to other hotels in this area, I would have to rate this one as one of the top hotels to stay at. However, some of my family did mention to me that the swimming pool was pretty dirty and they went to swim at another pool at another hotel. Other than that, I cannot think of any problems with our stay here at the Greenville Hilton.