Courtyard Greenville
US$107
BestWestern.com
US$86
US$76
Econo Lodge Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$53
EconoLodge
US$75
US$73
US$124
All reviewsthe children's hospitalhomecoming gamestarbucks coffeequiet roombistro barnice propertyup to datehotel amenitiesbehind the counterbusiness triproom keyhot tubvisiting familyroom ratestaff was friendlywould stay here againfirst floor
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Had a great three day visit. Staff could not have been more accommodating. Room (I love the new "touch the key to lock and opens, don't need to insert) was very nice, quiet despite ground floor, front desk handled a large school group (?basketball team?) quickly and well. Pool is standard Courtyard. No free breakfast was a disappointment, but becoming standard apparently. Parking was plentiful.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2012

It just seems expensive for a Courtyard Marriott. Especially since the location is a long way from campus and located in Greenville. It is right next to the Med School and hospital. It is an average Courtyard as well. Unfortunately most of the hotels in Greenville take advantage of people espcially during football season when they really jack up their rates.

Room Tip: Eventhough I am a loyal Marriott Platinum member there are better priced, better quality, better located options in Greenville. My advice would be try the Best Western on Greenville Blvd which is a very nice BW or the Hampton Inn and Suites.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ECUPirates64
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The rooms were nice and clean. We actually were not able to use any of the amenities, so I can't rate them. The beds were very comfortable and I'm picky about my beds. The location is central, but no where in Greenville is too nice, so don't expect too much.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We usually stay here when we visit our daughter at ECU. Had a stay in August that could have been better. We arrived late and they put us on the first floor. I am a Marriott Gold Level member and my profile requests a high floor. Got a first floor room that was very close to the pool and bistro area. Room was humid and had a heavy moist feeling in the air and the bed. We went to the desk and they apologized and promptly moved us to the 2nd floor. That room was fine. If available, ask for a room in the new wing. It is a longer walk to the elevators and lobby but the rooms are better.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2012

For the money we paid and the well known name of this chain, our stay was a huge disappointment. My family of four stayed here for six nights while visiting family in the area. The rooms are just too small for my husband, my two small children and myself. I was almost electrocuted by the iron and the replacement iron was only partially functional. If you want to do your own laundry, be prepared to wait in line because there's only one washer and one dryer for the entire facility. Multiple times our room keys wouldn't work and had to be replaced. I had to repeatedly ask for more towels just so each member of my family could have a bath towel, since they would only give us three when the room was cleaned. We came back to our room one night to find one of the beds unmade. The room only has very small refrigerator and no microwave. A few positive aspects are that it is right across from the hospital for those needing to be close, the staff is very friendly and the water pressure in the shower is great. Next time we are in Greenville, though, we will definitely stay somewhere else because there are just too many other choices to settle for this again!

Room Tip: I'm trying the Hampton Inn next time.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family