All reviews shower pressure in town stayed here large fridge cooking utensils washing dishes free laundry front desk fire alarm place to stay pleasure of staying i highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again common areas excellent hotel baseball tournament staff was very friendly
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Bad checkin experience, but I will give a pass as they were training a new person. The room was very spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable with great pillows as well. I am not sure if the showerhead in my room is indicative of all others, but it was terrible. I am sure it is a watersaver showerhead, but the flow was terrible. If you are looking for an invigorating shower, you won't find it here. This hotel is off the main road, so no traffic noise to deal with. There is no free breakfast, but I knew that going in.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
fow, Owner at Candlewood Suites Greenville NC, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

We have been working with the City of Greenville to help us with the water pressure. The guest was correct about the water saving shower head, a requirement of construction. We have recently changed our shower heads. The new shower head is designed for situations of low water pressure ands allows for a much higher flow. We have had very good response from our guests during the month of May when we started changing out the heads. Please stay with us again and let us know if we have solved the problem to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I wanted to surprise my husband with a Valentine get away night away from the kids. I contacted the hotel to ask a question and Lynn, the GM, offered to help in any way she could. When my husband and I walked in our room, it was decorated beautifully with rose petals, chocolates, beer and water!!! I was totally shocked and very very pleased!!! The front desk was extra nice as well. We will definitely visit you again!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I was there for a conference. There was an excellent work table, a full kitchen, luxurious and comfortable bedding, a well-equipped workout room, and even a barbecue grill out back! They had everything I could want in a hotel, and at a very reasonable price compared to others in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank suespitts
Reviewed 6 November 2012

....but that's about it. Nothing special. Room was small and pretty dark. Bed and bedding were comfortable - very soft. Shower pressure was awful - just a drizzle. I also don't like the Candlewood practice of not cleaning the rooms daily. Homewood Suites is a similar style, but their rooms are still cleaned daily. Part of the pleasure of staying in a hotel is having someone else clean up for you, fresh towels and sheets, etc. That doesn't happen here.
Still, it was quiet and clean and available when we needed it. So would we stay again? Maybe --- if our regular favorites weren't available.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank VacationMama08
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We had a situation where Hotels.com double booked our stay. Joanie the desk clerk took upon herself to correct the mistake with hotels.com. Her professionalism was exceptional in correcting the problem while always having a Smile on her face. Joanie is a great asset to Candlewood Suites. Jim

Stayed: October 2012