Candlewood Suites Greenville NC
BestWestern.com
US$146
Hampton.com
US$71
Econo Lodge Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$75
East Carolina Inn(Greenville)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewslarge fridgein townstayed herecooking utensilswashing dishesfree laundryfront deskhome away from homeweight roomqueen suitefire alarmplace to staymedical districtopen housepleasure of stayingvery clean hoteli highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 12 January 2014

It was a pleasure to meet this staff. First of all, the night auditor was one of the best experience with dealing with me. It was great. The hotel was very nice and accessible to the where I had to be at in meetings. It was a great experience. I had left a light on in my car and it killed the battery. The hotel assisted me. This was a great hotel and with over 200 nights a year in hotels, this was one of the best.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveler19999
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Loved my stay here. It's a business based extended stay, complete with a full kitchen. It was clean, never had a problem with any theft, and we had numerous trucks and trailers there for well over four months. The staff was friendly, they are very pet friendly, and they were the most price friendly for all we received. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The only problem I ran across was the smoke alarm going off on a regular basis due to some peoples inability to cook food properly.

Room Tip: Any room here is a good one. There is actually good sound proofing between the rooms so your neighbors aren't keeping you up at all hours.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This property is well maintained, clean, safe, quiet, and convenient to a local 4 lane hwy. where the speed limit is 70 mph. Good solid bed and all the amenities U need for an extended stay if necessary. Staff was very courteous and proactive in helping with Q&A. I wish all my hotel stays were like this one.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevator
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We were traveling with our dog while we were visiting family here in Greenville. This hotel is pet friendly so we reserved our room here. They couldn't have been more accomodating and the staff couldn't be friendlier. They have gone out of their way to make sure we are having a comfortable stay. I would definitely stay here again. The bed and pillows were very very comfortable and the rooms were quiet..no hall noise even tho there is baseball tournaments going on this weekend and the hotel is packed full. If we visit again, this will definitely be our hotel of choice. No pool, but we knew that before we reserved. The cleanliness and friendliness is definitely a plus for us!

Room Tip: no pool, but very very comfortable and quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had to find a hotel room for one night while our carpet was being laid in our house. I instantly thought of Candlewood Suites!!! I do love this hotel and their staff!! They were very kind to us considering it was such a last minute reservation and gave us a discount on top of that!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family