Candlewood Suites Greenville NC
US$149
US$117
US$107
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$60
Courtyard Greenville(Greenville)
US$134
US$121
US$124
All reviewslarge fridgein townstayed herecooking utensilswashing dishesfree laundryfront deskhome away from homeweight roomqueen suitefire alarmplace to staymedical districtopen housepleasure of stayingvery clean hoteli highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We are currently staying at this hotel and was greeted by Dorian at the front desk upon check-in. He has such great guest services skills and was a pleasure to talk to. My family had been driving for four hours and even being tired upon arrival, he got us laughing and up to our room. The rooms are nice as well. They have a two burner stove, dish washer, full fridge, and other amenities. The beds are pretty firm, but still comfy and I would recommend this hotel for any stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wcu_alum2013
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had a great stay here. The staff was good. Check in and out was quick and easy. The room has everything you need regardless of the length of stay. It is close to many places to eat and shop. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adak C
Reviewed 12 January 2014

It was a pleasure to meet this staff. First of all, the night auditor was one of the best experience with dealing with me. It was great. The hotel was very nice and accessible to the where I had to be at in meetings. It was a great experience. I had left a light on in my car and it killed the battery. The hotel assisted me. This was a great hotel and with over 200 nights a year in hotels, this was one of the best.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveler19999
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Loved my stay here. It's a business based extended stay, complete with a full kitchen. It was clean, never had a problem with any theft, and we had numerous trucks and trailers there for well over four months. The staff was friendly, they are very pet friendly, and they were the most price friendly for all we received. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The only problem I ran across was the smoke alarm going off on a regular basis due to some peoples inability to cook food properly.

Room Tip: Any room here is a good one. There is actually good sound proofing between the rooms so your neighbors aren't keeping you up at all hours.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This property is well maintained, clean, safe, quiet, and convenient to a local 4 lane hwy. where the speed limit is 70 mph. Good solid bed and all the amenities U need for an extended stay if necessary. Staff was very courteous and proactive in helping with Q&A. I wish all my hotel stays were like this one.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevator
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family