Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Greenville, North Carolina
“Just What I Needed”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I need a clean, well-priced and nearby place to stay the morning before my interview at Brody School of Medicine, and Microtel Inn & Suites provided just that. The rooms are very clean and the staff super friendly. They certainly made me feel welcome my first time in Greenville.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
MicrotelGreenville, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear CJonesUNH,

Thank you so much for selecting our hotel on your important visit to Greenville. Also, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you during this important day for you and we appreciate you mentioning how much we met your expectations. Again thank you for your comment and look forward to have again in our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Beaufort, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband ended up in the hospital for five days at Vidant and Microtel was referred to us by both nurses and staff at the hospital. The hospital gave us a voucher that reduced the rate at Microtel, which was great. Keith Chamberlain checked me in. I was tired and distraught and Keith made the whole process painless while being kind and encouraging both at check-in and throughout my stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Amy D
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was in Greenville, NCthis past weekend. I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. It was very economical and accessible to all shopping and eateries. The hotel desk clerk, Keith Chamberlain was very pleasant and accomodating. I observed him while I was waiting assist others and he was just as pleasant.
Our room was very clean. It was smaller than we anticipated but very nice. There was no refrigerator. This may be something to consider adding to the room. Even if its a small one.
We were also able to access the Watermelon Festival that was going on in town. I learned of it from a staff worker there (Carrie) . She also was very pleasant and informative. She gave me suggestions of places to eat in town and gave directions to the Festival.
Our overall stay was great!! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are nice and sunny. Remember to inquire about rooms that have refrigerat...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sherri W
Travellers also viewed these Greenville hotels
Best Western Plus Suites-Greenville
#5 of 22 in Greenville
Econo Lodge Greenville
Econo Lodge Greenville
#12 of 22 in Greenville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med? Share your experiences!