“Unexpectedly Beautiful”

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Norfolk, Virginia
“Unexpectedly Beautiful”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

shocked by the price this place is cheap and I am impressed by the rooms they were very clean and how can I say this ummm the rooms were just a little bit on the extra comfy side everything seemed to be brand new. Wish the television was a bit larger but luckily I carry my 47inch flat screen with me when I do road trips so I can play my xbox..fair warning you can not link your xbox to a hotels wireless connection unless you also have a laptop and you connect your laptop to the wireless connection and then change you gaming consoles alternate MAC address to that of your lap top make sure you login onto the hotels wireless connection or else your device will not connect

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
MicrotelGreenville, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Shawn B.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We were so delighted to hear you were impressed with the cleanliness and comfortabilty of the rooms. We appreciate your feedback on the size of the television and will take that into consideration in our future plans. Our staff stirves very hard to make sure every guest stay is very enjoyable and I will share your comments with them.
Once again Thanks and we look forward to you staying with us on your next vist to Greenville.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I must say that I had a wonderful experience at this Motel. One of the staff members (Keith Chamberlain), made me and my mothers visit, such a wonderful experience. He was Patient and kind. He went out his was to make sure that my mother(who is 96) and I were comfortable. The room was very clean as well as the rest of the motel. The continental breakfast was very good and the ladies who were attending to the food, made sure each table and counter, where the food was, kept clean. Over all, I had a great experience with the staff there. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms were nice size,nice view and very quiet safe area.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Wendy A S
Kurt D, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give a review, we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to you staying with us on your next visit to Greenville NC.
Travellers also viewed these Greenville hotels
Best Western Plus Suites-Greenville
#5 of 22 in Greenville
Econo Lodge Greenville
Econo Lodge Greenville
#12 of 22 in Greenville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med? Share your experiences!