“Yummy sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This place has the best crab cream cheese roll by far. I'm from New Jersey which has some awesome sushi places and Tokyo reminds me of home. Tokyo is also reasonable priced and they have endless amounts of different kinds of sushi rolls.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Our favorite restaurant in Greenville, and one of our favorite sushi restaurants anywhere. Their rolls are great, but sashimi and nigiri is where Tokyo really shines. It is superbly fresh every single time. Be sure to check out the specials written on the board outside before you walk in the door - there are often some unique and delicious items you won't find on the menu.

Shogun, Tokyo's sister restaurant (same owners and menu) is equally great, but with a more upscale atmosphere. We happily frequent both restaurants!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love coming to this place ... everything is good. For anybody who is afraid of trying sushi, this is the perfect place for you. It will eliminate all your hesitation in tasting this Japanese delicacy ... I always recommend this to anybody. I'm surprised that a lot of people from here still do not know about this place ... You'll want to keep coming back!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have found that really good restaurants in small strip malls are often amazing....and this is one of them. I sat at the sushi bar and Neil immediately introduced himself and asked what I like. I said I love tuna anyway you make it. He created a tuna app and one of the best tuna rolls I have ever had. The app was a special he has on the menu sometimes and I hope I can get it one my next visit. I almost ordered two of them. I also had a special tuna roll with crab. If only I would have skipped lunch that day I would have tried another tuna creation. I play to go back and can't wait to see what Neil can create.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Great place for sushi and Japanese food. Went with my wife and son several times in the last six months. Facility clean. Staff friendly. The rolls are large and fresh tasting. The noodle portions are huge and taste great. Salad excellent. Overall very good experience.

Been to Tokyo Japan? Share your experiences!