“Great place for an extended stay!”

Affordable Suites of America, Greenville
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Greenville, PA
“Great place for an extended stay!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I have to travel alot in my business and spend extended periods at client sites. I spent nearly 6 months here and it was great! Great value, great room! I wish places like this were near all my client sites. And to top it off, the site manager will go the extra distance to make your stay, well, great.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Joel R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 9 February 2012

weeks and found it very comfortable. The previous poster must have been directed to the Manager Dons' room after hours. Very clean and quiet. I've stayed at 1 other Affordable Suite and had a TV in the bedroom and living room. Thats why this one only gets a 4! I would definately stay at one of these again...I travel for a living and always check to see if they have one of these franchises where ever I'm traveling to. Best deal without being cooped up in 1 room.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Went to check in. NO ONE at a front desk, but was directed by a sign to some DUDE's Hotel Room. I stayed at real hotel in town instead. As a single woman I am NOT going to some guy's room to check in!

This is NOT a hotel. I was made to feel uncomfortable if I didn't go to wake some guy up in HIS room at 9PM.

When I complained, They were rude, used foul language and were simply unethical. They refused to give me my money back - for ALL the nights I had booked even though i canceled in plenty of time for the next days.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 24 December 2010

I have stayed here three times for business travel (Oct 2010, Nov 2010, and Dec 2010), each time for 5-8 days.

The first time (Oct 2010), I was wary: Good amenities + cheap prices. I didn't make sense. But ... I was pleasantly surprised. For cheaper than a hotel room, you get a suite with kitchen facilities. The rooms are clean. The hotel is quiet. And, Pam, the manager, is extremely nice. Hence, I stayed here on the other visits + recommended this to my business colleagues.

Also, for $5, you get access to the Viquest fitness center ... the best gym in town. It's only a 5 minute drive away from the hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank resourcesaver
Greensboro
Reviewed 18 October 2010

We didn't know what to expect with everything being booked in town due to ecu having a game against nc state this weekend. I came into town to attend my husbands class reunion. After looking forever we came across this hotel and the price was great. Plus it has a full kitchen and amenities for you to use onsite. There was even a grill outside for our use. The manager Pam was very friendly and made sure we were very comfortable. It was like having an expensive hotel suite for half the price. I would definitely tell my friends about this place. Soo clean, quiet and friendly service!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple