“Relocation Home”

Affordable Suites of America, Greenville
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We relocated to Greenville and stayed for 2 months at the Affordable Suites. Don was great from the first day to the last. He went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. The place was very clean and quiet. When you look at the pictures on the website the rooms look exactly the same, which doesn't happen all the time. The cable doesn't give you a lot of selections and the internet isn't wireless. However, I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Greenville. We had a wonderful experience.

James & Shirley

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Shireed16

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed at this place for 10 months and had a great experience.Don,the manager on site was a warm and friendly person,full of laughs and a great sports fan.He takes care of his customers,the place was modern and clean,and there was hardly any loud noise.It felt like an apartment,except without the lease.Cable was provided,a full size refrigerator,2 burner stove,and an outdoor grill.Location could have been more centrally located,but that's a minor issue.One last thing,Don went out of his way to drive me to the airport in town when I found out I had a death in the family and had to fly home,which saved me money from parking my car at the airport.So if you're on a short term or long term stay,and you want a nice place to lay your head at night without leasing an apartment,this is a great place to stay.He doesn't get a lot of business for nothing.

Room Tip: call ahead of time,because he manages to keep a full house.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I found this place about two years ago and have been back a number of times Don knows me by name LOL. I love this place ! Absolutely quiet and clean Don goes above and beyond to make sure your needs are met and that you have a pleasant stay. I have always found my experience to be wonderful and I would recommend staying at Affordable suites to anyone. Its my home away from home !

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I had the distinct pleasure of staying at the Greenville, North Carolina Affordable Suites from November 16, 2012 til February 17, 2013. During my stay Manager Don Niemesh was most friendly,curteous and professional. He welcomed me at my arrival and was most outgoing during the times I needed his assistance. His knowledge of the area, its history, places to visit, eat, etc was most helpful and probably saved hours on most of my trips both local and long distance. Don and his staff of housekeepers were very much concerned about the safety,security and cleanliness of my suite. The housekeepers were very thorough and reliable and made sure that I lived in a clean environmentally friendly room. The suite was very accomodating, warm, excellent view of the neighborhood and quiet. I experienced no loud party's, parking was no problem and the outside grounds were always clean and well kept up. The laundry room was clean and very affordable and copies of the local paper were delivered daily. The location was excellent, less than 10 minutes from downtown. I would recommend this fine hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay for any length of time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2012

They are suites. They are affordable.
The neighborhood is quiet.The rooms are relatively spacious and clean. Includes a fridge, table, chairs, microwave. If that's all you are looking for, it fits the bill. Anything else? Forget it!
No dishes, no glasses, no silver, no shampoo, no WIFi. I couldn't get the cable internet to work and by the time I figured that out, there was no one in the office to help.
No pool, exercise room, no breakfast, no coffee in the reception.
Staff is friendly.. if you a fortunate to catch them while they are in. But I got in really late. My sister-in-law was wise to the idiosyncrasies of the owner, and picked up my key ahead of time. Otherwise, I'm not sure how I would have gotten in.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank AdTechLady
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I have to travel alot in my business and spend extended periods at client sites. I spent nearly 6 months here and it was great! Great value, great room! I wish places like this were near all my client sites. And to top it off, the site manager will go the extra distance to make your stay, well, great.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Joel R
Reviewed 9 February 2012

weeks and found it very comfortable. The previous poster must have been directed to the Manager Dons' room after hours. Very clean and quiet. I've stayed at 1 other Affordable Suite and had a TV in the bedroom and living room. Thats why this one only gets a 4! I would definately stay at one of these again...I travel for a living and always check to see if they have one of these franchises where ever I'm traveling to. Best deal without being cooped up in 1 room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business