“Wonderful Hotel - Wonderful Staff - Wonderful Stay”

Hampton Inn Greenville
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed at Hampton Inn, Greenville NC, last night (3/8/14) with my children and a few friends. We live locally but wanted a little get-away with the pool and hot tub. The stay was so enjoyable. First of all, the hotel is decorated so beautifully and it is so clean. The room was lovely. The beds were so comfortable. The hot breakfast buffet was delicious. I loved the cookies, lime ice water, and phone holders that were offered at the front desk, along with complimentary coffee. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Everything was so nice and comfortable. I would have to rate Hampton Inn, Greenville NC, as the nicest hotel I have stayed in. I work in the hotel industry as a night auditor and although I was not looking to critique and nit-pick, due to my line of work, I have been trained to notice a lot of things from a hotel perspective. There is not one bad thing I could say about the hotel. It was all really nice. I especially want to commend the staff. When we arrived, the general manager was in the lobby greeting folks who were arriving. The front desk staff was very helpful with all of our questions and giving us information as to where to find things around the hotel. Being in customer service myself, I was so impressed with the customer service provided by the front desk staff and manager. We were met with smiles each time we approached the desk. A late check out was accomodated because we simply lost track of time getting out of the pool. I appreciated that. Each time I called or came to the front desk, I was greeted by name. The staff was so friendly, professional, helpful, and courteous. It was so interesting to be on the other side of the desk this time, but the small things definitely do make a huge impact and difference, and I definitely noticed. Thank you so very much to the staff and manager of Hampton Inn, Greenville NC. We will definitely be back the next time we need a place to stay or an overnight get-away!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie F

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for only one night while visiting our son at ECU. The room was nicely decorated. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was a good size. Shower was large big enough for two people. We did not eat our complimentary breakfast because we were meeting our son for brunch. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here for a business trip and went well. Breakfast was tasty for what it is. Recommended to for those in the area to stay at. Mcdonalds was close by for other breakfast needs if needed. Internet was fast enough for streaming video and other email tasks.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Came in town for baseball game and it was perfect. Right in the middle of things and the hotel was very nice. The pool and breakfast were great for the kids. Make sure you go in and out by the light at the convention center.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Will be staying here for all business trips to Greenville, NC. Outstanding accommodations - clean, spacious rooms, large beds and wireless internet. The breakfast buffet offers both tasty and healthy options. The staff are very helpful, friendly and professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This place is modern and clean, the people are friendly, its quiet and the area is safe. Stay on 5th floor near the back if you want a quiet experience. The front desk honored our request for a quiet room which was great. The beds are ok but the room was just right. Fitness room above average wiith everything working and just enouugh equipment. The breafast area was clean and comfortable and the girl working the breakfast was extra nice. One suggestion would be to have some cut up fruit and bananas. I will be staying here again for Pitt baseball.

Room Tip: Room 523 for a quiet experience.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

After a disastrous stay 2 years ago, this property has improved in all areas. I would surmise this to a different management team that was not here previously. The desk staff is very much improved and much more courteous than in the past. Rooms are clean and the location is great as well. Be aware that the rates are increased during university events to the point where it is more advantageouis to stay 30 minutes away when this occurs. Other than this, worth the stay for business or family.