“GREAT burgers”

Cuisines: American
Snow Hill, North Carolina
“GREAT burgers”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Anyone who copares this place to any of the typical fast food chains is a fool. You just cannot get a better burger, made to order with tons of optional extras. The fries? Hand cut on site and HUGE portions. Don't bother with a large order of fries, you won't finish them, I promise. A little pricey, sure, but you get more than you pay for.

• Visited May 2014

Martinez, California
“Unparalleled Service”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Five Guys is a chain, so a review of their product would be redundant. The food was good, the ingredients fresh, the lettuce and tomatoes crisp. The ice tea well brewed.

It is the service that overwhelmed me. We brought my in- laws, my father- in-law using a walker. The servers came quickly to the door and held it open as we approached. They brought us napkins, they brought us ketchup. They cleaned our spent supplies. They held the door for us to leave.

The food was good, but the service was fabulous.

• Visited May 2014
Greenville, NC
“Great Burgers, really done right”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Kind of expensive, I think it was $2.50 for a coke? something like that.

This is a great place to go with a friend. 1 order of fries will most certainly suffice.
The burgers are always perfect. Just done enough and they don't skimp on any of the toppings. You get a choice of tons of toppings as well.
The employees are always top notch. Over the top friendly, always smiling, and make you feel like you're family....but in a good way!

All the peanuts you can eat as well. We usually go here as our default, goto place.

I think, with 2 burgers, 1 order of fries, and 1 fountain drink it's around $20.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DaveSlathe
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Ate there once, not again !”
Reviewed 15 January 2013

2 burgers, one small fry (which is quite large), 1 soft drink and 1 cup of water for my wife and me. Over 18 bucks ! Burger King is just as good and about half that price.

• Visited September 2012
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“5 Guys what can I say...The best!”
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

5 Guys high quality and service is always there no matter which one we visit. I just have issue with the soda machine and the area around it not being clean. The music also is alittle loud also!

1 Thank Jeremy_Jill_USMC