“Seriously Good Food at the Scullery”
Review of The Scullery

The Scullery
Ranked #3 of 286 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Once again we lunched at The Scullery in Uptown Greenville. The menu is freshened up quite regularly and the quandry is what not to eat!! Imaginative sandwiches, wraps and soups are always a good bet. The salads are super fresh and yummy. Treat yourself to homemade ice cream made from organic milk from the NC Mountains. I particularly like the lemon pepper flavor.
But seriously this is a stellar place to eat. Your taste buds will thank you. Great staff and service as well. My favorite in Greenville NC.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Okay, I have to start by saying that I am a Greenville native. I've done a bit of travelling in my life and something was missing for me in Greenville. It is by no means, a terrible place to live. It's a college town and it's full of chain restaurants. After moving to DC, I have become accustomed a broader spectrum of culinary delights that don't involve a single chain. Since then, I've developed a love for fresh, local, organic, dishes that are not only good for our bodies, but good for our economy as well. We're supporting the mom & pop restaurants that add so much character to this region. The difference between the food scene in DC and the food scene in Greenville is night and day (as one would imagine). However, after stumbling upon The Scullery, I have a new love for my hometown. This little restaurant gives me hope and happiness in a place that I formerly thought was lost to the the big chain restaurants. It's not just the fact that they strive for fresh and local ingredients, but the food is TRULY great!!! It's not just bland healthy food. From the atmosphere to the location, to the entire menu, I really really LOVE this place! Any time I visit Greenville, I absolutely have to stop in here. It is well worth it! (Also to note: their ice cream is amazing!!!)

1  Thank Kesia J
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Since moving to Greenville this has quickly become a definite favorite for lunch or for dessert and coffee! All of the food is outstanding, service is friendly and no matter how busy they are, you never feel rushed! I have even gone in a few times after library runs just to grab a coffee! Each time we eat here we leave saying that was the best meal ever, the flavor combos are incredible! I have met with folks here for business appts. as well as my daughter and friends, they cater to all ages, this is not your typical college sandwich shop!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The scullery is a cute little café. The chalkboard tables are kind of fun while waiting on your meal, that being said, it's pretty casual. I've only eaten here for breakfast, it was decent. I did drop in for icecream one hot afternoon, now that's good stuff, all home made!

1  Thank Harris490
Reviewed 18 December 2013

The food as well as the environment are very "casual". It is a nice place where to eat something when you are in a hurry. I would not suggest for formal dining. Pretty noisy.