“Local gem!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love this place. The food is fresh and delicious and the ice cream is amazing. Their coffee is very smooth and so good. We love supporting this local business.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Comfortable and friendly with good healthy food. A welcome relatively new addition to the Greenville culinary scene.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Whenever I have out of town company, I take them to The Scullery for breakfast. The prices are not out of sight. Food tastes better than homemade! Service is fast and friendly. Bacon and eggs with anything is great there. I haven't been for lunch, but they do make there own ice cream. My only complaint is that they're not open on Sundays.

3  Thank Daniel N
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Visited here on business with my husband. Ate breakfast on a Saturday morning.

What we liked:

1. Quick, friendly service.
2. Varied, wholesome menu (all bread is whole wheat).
3. Good food. Nothing fancy. Just good food.
4. Watching the cars go by while we sit by the window.
5. Reasonable prices.
6. Very good grits with cheese.
7. Bacon cooked perfectly.

What we didn't like:

1. Would have preferred more juice selections. Scullery serves only orange and apple, which are the most sugary you can drink. My husband is diabetic--like a whole lot of Americans, sadly--and tried to get grapefruit or tomato juice, but it is not available.

1  Thank Ginny000
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stopped in for a Saturday morning breakfast. The place was busy, but not packed. We were able to take a table immeadiatly. Service was quick. I ordered the Vegaterian Scramble and a side of sausage. (Yes....)
The food was tastey and a good portion.
I never did receive my side of sausage, the waiter even placed the order twice. That was the only knock I have on the Scullery.
I will eat there again. I here the sausage is excellent!

2  Thank texasbuckeye85