“Conveniently Located”

Loreta's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Easy access for us (near our Church and School). Can't beat fixing your own creations. Tried out a cake for my wife's birthday and it was enjoyed by all!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stopped by yesterday afternoon and had a yogurt....caramel and salted pretzel...yum yum! Service was extremely friendly and helpful..making sure we had everything we needed. Sample cups were provided so we could try before we bought. Nice touch. Great location close to the movie theater with outside and inside seating. Wonderful way to wait for a movie time to start. We'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Every flavor they have is the best. How they do it I don't know. The people who work there are great. They have a secret that no one else has in making their yogurt.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Although I rode by this place several times looking for the Sweet Frog, my 13 year old granddaughter said that GPS systems do this sometimes...so we stopped.
It was very good and everyone enjoyed the idea of serving themselves.....and it is Healthy according to my granddaughter?!
Anyway, not much of a frozen yogurt expert but "as long as it is healthy and low cal?" I will eat here again!

Reviewed 8 December 2012

You start with an empty bowl. You then have your choice of several yogurt flavors and countless toppings. My family considers this their favorite treat when we are out and about in Greenville.