“Great Food & Great Value”

Kasturi Indian Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 269 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Great Food & Great Value”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

There were two of us and we split the London Platter and some naan. It only cost $32 for dinner and was more food then we could eat. The food was very tasty and well seasoned; the service was excellent too.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good food but service is slipping”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had great food for lunch today but the staff is not as efficient as they were before. I had to ask for the "beer list" and after ordering, had to wait almost 10 minutes for the beer. I had consumed a lot of my buffet meal by then.

It also took too long to get a check. My wife was tired of waiting and went next door to Starbucks while I waited. Soon, I see my wife headed to the car with her coffee. It took another 5 minutes to get the check.

I was also surprised by the cleanliness. Our table was next to the back wall and food remnants were stuck on the wall from previous guests. Then my bill was presented on a "tablet" and I was requested to sign my name with my finger on a dirty surface that has been touched by all previous patrons. Not my idea of a clean environment.

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Katsuri: Greenville NC”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here and got the buffet. I really liked the variety and quality of the food. It was delicious. The staff was friendly and helpful. This is a great place for lunch.

1 Thank Johnathon L
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Best Indian Food in Eastern NC”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been to Kasturi's several times. The Indian food is as good as it gets. I thought I was back in England at a fine Indian establishment. Each menu selection provides you with flavors that will stimulate your palate. Try the curries and briani items.

Visited July 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Lunch Buffet Okay But Nothing Great”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Given the exalted ratings accorded this restaurant (Best in Greenville), we expected superior Indian food even at their Lunch Buffet. Maybe our expectations were too high, but overall, the Buffet was okay but nothing great. Lunch at Nawab in Williamsburg, VA, is much better in our opinion.

The emphasis at the Buffet table was clearly on chicken -- Chicken Tikka, Chicken Tikka Marsala, Chicken Curry -- with no beef, lamb, or goat dishes. My wife and I agreed the Curry was best but not by far. Their Garlic Naan was probably the best single feature of all. Can't complain about the price, about $20 for two. We hear the Sunday Buffet is special and much better. Will try that next time we want Inian food.

One more thing: Our disappointment in the Buffet was further exacerbated by the waitress seating a lively group of ten or so women friends right next us. The ensuing non-stop chatter, frequent outbusts of laughter, and overall noisiness was very annoying. We are not against the ladies having a good time, but there is a partitioned space in a large dining area nearby which is where such a group should have been seated. Hence the lowly "two" rating for Atmoshere. Management take heed!

• Visited July 2014