“Very good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food was very good. I had the grown up Lobster Grilled cheese sandwich. Yummy. My husband had the Fontina Pork Chop. No conversation, he was busy eating! Will absolutely go again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I normally hate chain restaurants, but I went here for brunch with friends last weekend and loved it. We started off with the bang bang shrimp which was so good and then I had the grilled salmon which was very fresh and cooked perfectly. The portions are decent sized, not huge but definitely filling. Everybody enjoyed their food. Would go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I have gotten good enough at cooking that we don't eat out much. Usually we order something and go, eh I could have done better.
That's not at all how we feel about Bonefish Grill. We go here about once every other month. Everything I've had has been awesome, with the exception of maybe one seasonal side dish.

My favorites to date:
Lobster sliders
chocolate crème brûlée
salmon sandwich (they took this off the menu, but can still make it for a slight up charge)
any fish with the mango salsa
sparkling mango white sangria

Really, we've been happy with everything. Great service, great cocktails, will continue to go back!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

chain restaurant that feels a little more upscale .the food was actually pretty good and the dessert was excellent

Reviewed 6 June 2014

It is nice to have an upscale seafood restaurant in greenville since fried is about the only other option. I had the mixed seafood grill which was basically grilled scallops and shrimp. I think i got 4 of each for about 16 dollars. I will say that the asparagus that i had to pay a dollar extra for as my side was quite delicious. My wife had fish and chips. She said they were ok at best.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!