“Fast, convenient, friendly.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Greenville, North Carolina
“Fast, convenient, friendly.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The service is fast, the staff are friendly, and the food is reliably tasty. It is a welcome addition to narrow spectrum of Asian cuisine currently available in Greenville. I recommend this restaurant heavily, the pho and the vermicelli are simple and tasty and provide year round options for fresh food in a pinch.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sam D

Greenville, North Carolina
“Reliable in terms of food and service, good Bun and Pho”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We have only lived in Greenville for about a year, but this place continues to be one of our favorites. At least, it is my 5 year old's favorite.

The decor isn't super fancy, but it is consistently comfortable. The place is never too busy and never empty, so we always enjoy it.

The service is very good, we have had several waiters/waitresses, and the is consistently attentive, patient and friendly.

We have tried and liked a number of things on their menu, but we are finding ourselves ordering the same things, because we like them alot!

We usually start with the shrimp spring rolls. We love them mostly for the peanut sauce they come with. EC o does things a little differently from what I am used to. First, they put a crispy cylinder in the middle of the soft spring roll, adding a crunchy texture in the middle, and a little bit of savory flavor, which results in an awesome appetizer. They also put a drop of hot sauce in the peanut dipping sauce (you can remove it with a spoon if you prefer), which I am indifferent too, but my wife likes (and my daughter doesn't like, but she just scoops it on and puts it on my wife's plate).

These guys also have a very good jasmine tea (cold), which I love, particularly in the summer. They also do the bubble tea, although we stay away because of the sugar.

My 5 year old always gets the kids Pho, and adds meatballs. She loves Vietnamese meatballs. She usually just adds the bean sprouts and eats it as it is. After she is done, my wife and I add the spicy sauce just the way we like it and finish it ourselves.

I almost always get one of the Bun dishes (it's like a salad with noodles, and a good fish sauce, topped with meat). I like the one with the grilled pork and egg roll on top, but when we went this week, I got one with Chicken, Beef and Shrimp. It was a TON of meat, I could hardly finish.

My wife usually oscillates between a pho with flank steak or a bun. Occasionally she'll go outside the Vietnamese side of the menu, and everything we have had there has been great.

This place usually finishes us off with a complimentary rice pudding or watermelon desert. We always leave with a smile on our faces.

Again, this place is consistently great. I highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank fsu23phd
Greenville NC
“Great eatery right here in G-ville!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I recommend this clean restaurant with yummy food and excellent service. The food was fresh, plentiful, and delicious.

• Visited May 2014
West Virginia
“Dinner twice in 4 days”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We love Pho and get it whenever the our business trips take us to a new city. Great Pho and the Lemongrass beef was also tasty! Get the spring rolls. Magnificent, with an unexpected secret crunch in the middle! Beef Spring Rolls K5 with nuoc mam (fish-sauce) was my favorite. Treat yourself!

• Visited February 2014
North Carolina
“unimpressed”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

it is a wonderful addition to the Greenville restaurant choices to finally have a place to get Vietnamese food. Unfortunately the quality of the food was average at best, Pho Ga was too salty to eat and the vermicelli dish was nothing special. We probably will not return, which is too bad. The owners have clearly invested in a lovely façade and pleasant environment.

• Visited February 2014