“Our favorite Steakhouse!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 276 Restaurants in Greenville
“Our favorite Steakhouse!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Everyone got steak except for stepmum...she got the Chicken Salad. I got the Porterhouse which is my favorite. As always, everything was delicious and cooked to perfection! The steak was so tender I could cut it with a butter knife. Their bread is yummy too!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Chain Restaurant That Still Impresses”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Even though this is a chain restaurant it still impresses with good food and attentive staff. Baked Sweet potatoes always a favorite.

• Visited May 2014
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a good example of Long Horn Steakhouses. The servers were nice and attentive. Food was prepared as requested and tasted great

Visited June 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great steaks but not crazy about the usual noise level”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We were going to try a new steak restaurant but they had an hour wait so we decided to go here. I don't usually like to go here because it can get really noisy, I guess bad acoustics or something, but we decided to go because my husband loves it. It was much better this time. The margarita I had was one of the best I've ever had and the steak was great. The veggies a little salty but good. My husband chose lamb chops and he said it was delicious. My son had a really great burger. He loves the spicy chicken taquitos, too. I would give it an excellent except that it's a little pricey and for the noise level. The service was great, though.

• Visited April 2014
Milano, Italia
“Lived up to expectations”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Even if we had to wait to be seated (the restaurant was almost empty!) we were satisfied by both the service and the food.

• Visited April 2014