“Nice place”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This a nice and cozy place. They paintings by local artists on the walls. Some of them for sale. The food and the service were very good. Will definitely go there again.

1  Thank AlexM252

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Food here is always good. Service was great. I ordered the mozzarella and spinach panini with the tomato basil soup. So good!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate at A Tavola Market for an early dinner today. It's a lovely, clean interior. I ordered the Chicken Pesto Panini, and my husband ordered the Cuban Panini. Both were excellent, but I must say that my chicken pesto panini was truly fabulous -- perfectly cooked chicken with great grilled flavor, very moist, lovely spinach, and the flavor was superb. I also ordered the broccoli salad and the bean/corn salsa as my two sides, both good (esp. the broccoli), and I think a good bargain for 7.95 on their dinner menu. Plus they had Stella Artois on draft. Will definitely go there again.

1  Thank MK C C
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Met friends here on a very busy graduation Sat. Food and service were very good. Portions were large enough to supply a great leftover dinner. Menu options vary enough for even the pickiest!

1  Thank foodlovr22
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Was in the area for work. Used trip advisor, found aTavola was #3 and it wasn't far out of our way. Oh.my.goodness....amazing! So many choices, wish I lived in the area just to be a regular here!!
Service was excellent, found out she had only been working there a month.
Food was beyond excellent.
Hope work takes an extra day so that I can eat another couple meals here!!!!!

1  Thank Jmfunderburk