“Cheap room but you get what you pay for.”

Quality Inn Greenville
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Greenville
Cornelius, North Carolina
“Cheap room but you get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2011

Well the room is inexpensive. The staff has always been friendly.
But when you pay a small amount you get those in rooms near you that can afford inexpensive rooms too. So there is some noise, people coming in and out, and a few that you might not usually find yourself in contact with.
The maintenance was ok, but remember, your only paying a small amount, you should expect the Hilton quality. I have been here maybe 10 times, it's pretty much always just what I expect.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank drkappasig

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Nottinghamshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2011

My wife and I stayed here for one night as part of a month-long touring holiday in the USA.

This was one of the best motels we stayed in during our visit. We had literally driven in off the street. The reception staff were most welcoming. Our room was immaculate and breakfast in the morning was first class.

We heartily recommend this motel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Jonesville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2010

We travel alot with my sons baseball team and have for the past five year. We have been to many areas up and down the east coast and by far this is the worst place I have ever seen. Upon arriving, the area looked inviting ,average, nothing special .Which was ok until I open the door to the room!!! The room was MUSKY ,MOLDY AND VERY OUT DATED.Nothing in the room looked clean.I pulled the covers back to look at the beds and I could not believe what I saw, There were bugs and hair in both of the beds. I went to the desk to get my money back and the person at the desk response was, it happens. Do you want your money back .What a DUMB QUESTION..........I took pictures of this because I still can't believe what I saw!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank BaseballMom2922

Travellers are raving about these Greenville hotels

shir74
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2009

This a one of the properties which was Fairfeild, Marriott. But with the change in Flag the property has maintained its standards. Will stay again

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
northcarolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2009

I generally look for a few basic things when I travel for work. Room with micro/fridge, workout equip and internet. The hotel had these things but the rooms were small and dingy, gym equipment working but old and breakfast very basic.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Pinehurst, NC
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2009

I called the front desk on a chilly Jan evening and was surprised how they welcomed my business. The room was a little ruff around the edges and many of the fixtures fragile -shower curtain fell on me while I was in the shower. The sheets were probably the softest ever for a budget hotel…and they were new! Great hot breakfast! I will definitely stay here when in Greenville….the people made the difference!

• Liked — The soft sheets & the nice staff!
  • Disliked — The shower curtain fell on me while in the shower!
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2007

I am a non-smoker. I frequently stay at this hotel. The reasons are many fold. 1) The price is very good for the product 2) The staff has always been friendly and helpful from early in the morning to late at night 3) The rooms are quiet - I've never heard footsteps above me or tv/voices next to me 4) I can park right in front of my room - very convenient 5) It's always clean 6) They have been working to update many of the finishes - nice new granite in bathroom 7) Not that its often, but when there are any issue with noise/"drama" in the parking lot or elsewhere the management immediately intervenes. 8) Convenient location if you are going over to the hospital 9) Free breakfast actually pretty good for a hotel 10) Close to my favorite restaurant "Thai Kitchen" and my room had a little fridge for the leftovers 12) Great hotel points and bonuses 11) wireless internet to write reviews

• Stayed October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank MeAwayfromHome