“Best Coffee in Hatteras!”
Review of Dancing Turtle

Dancing Turtle
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I adore the Dancing Turtle! Their coffee is some of the best that I have had in the world! I loved the Kahlua and Cream so much that I brought a pound home with me. The House Blend, Coconut Crunch, and French Vanilla are also delicious. There is quite an assortment of drinks available from tea to smoothies to Italian sodas to please the non-coffee drinkers. The shop has a very welcoming feel and the staff are very nice. They even offered to ship a shirt to my home for me if my size didn't arrive by the end of my vacation. The local art that the sell is beautiful, as well. Great souvenirs to bring home. I miss this coffee house and cannot wait to return just so that I can get my daily brew again. Definitely make a stop when you are in Hatteras!

There are newer reviews for Dancing Turtle

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was the first stop of the day every day of our vacation. Very comfortable to sit and have your coffee or latte and free wifi. Harbor is across the street. Even if you're catching the ferry, stop in and grab a coffee.

1  Thank BR0053
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Great local coffee shop. My wife and I much prefer local places over chains. The Dancing Turtle doesn't disappoint. Friendly, quick and delicious. We had the coconut-hazelnut latte and a muffin. Everything was excellent. Also enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We vacation in Hatteras every summer, and every morning I get up and get my cup of Joe at the Turtle. They have internet access, nice porch, and some cakes, etc to enjoy. A must if you like coffee shops. Starbucks is no match for the Dancing Turtle !!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

this is one of those warm and inviting coffee shops that has great coffee and yummy treats.
you can even bring your dog and sit out on the porch! the only thing that could possibly be improved is the view, but you can't exactly pick up a coffee shop and move it across 12 on the
soundside on someone else's property. can't wait to take my sister to this place when she visits the outer banks with us for the first time next summer.