“Fun to watch the boats come in and offload their catch!”

Oregon Inlet Fishing Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come and visit the world renowned Oregon Inlet Fishing Center, recognized as The Fishing Capitol of the World! The Oregon Inlet Fishing Center is the home of the largest and most modern fishing fleet on the eastern seaboard offering a variety of charters for anglers of any skill level!! The Oregon Inlet Fishing Center Store offers a wide variety of fishing gear and tackle, food and beverage, apparel and footwear, beach gear, auto and marine fuel, and much more!! Whether you're an "old salt" or just the "vacationing angler", this is the place for you!!
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I know it sounds boring, but it's awesome to see just how much and the different types of fish the charter boats come in with. The first time we went (2012) my husband had to all but drag me out to watch, but now I'm so excited to go! The boats typically come in between 4-5pm.

5  Thank Ashley M

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have been fishing from Oregon Inlet Fishing Center forever ! I have fished with the BEST Captains in the world there. (Ex. Capt. BC and presently Captain Kenneth Brown ) (Trophy Hunter) Looks like I might get closed out of the Trophy Hunter trip this year, but with ALL the EXCELLENT Captains at Oregon Inlet , I am sure that I will not have a problem obtaining reservations on an Excellent Boat. Oregon Inlet Fishing Center IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD ! I make this statement based on trips to Cabo San Lucas Mexico ( World Famous Marlin Fishing) , South Africa (Tiger Fish), Caiman Islands , and Alaska. Also fished out of Florida ( Tarpan) , Alabama ( Black Tip Sharks) and South Carolina and New Jersey. For an overall , or total ocean experience , Oregon Inlet Fishing Center has it ALL ! Excellent Captains, well stocked store, and very friendly people over all. For a total package, for people of all ages, Oregon Inlet Fishing Center is the place to visit. Every need for an enjoyable experience is there!

1  Thank Yearlly
Reviewed 31 March 2014

the people here are very friendly and nice. the marina is fully equipped with everything needed for fishing. the fishing is great and the captains are some of the best in the world! I personally recommend tuna fever with captain billy Maxwell, he's the best!!

1  Thank Bighoss96