“Havelock Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Havelock
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Havelock
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Nice Hotel, breakfast is good, not great, but very good. Hotel staff is willing to help if help is needed, but that is as far as it goes. One of the nicer hotels in the area, and there are not to many to choose from. I would stay there agai.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your gracious comments. My staff is overjoyed reading them. We are happy you enjoyed our hotel and the hospitality. Thank you also for your continued business. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

It is your run of the mill Hampton Inn. Overall it is clean and appears to be a fairly new property. The TV is the best feature I have ever seen n a hotel. Usually you get about 20 channels and not channel guide. this hotel uses Direct TV with hundreds of channels and a channel guide which is a nice touch. Front desk staff is not helpfull

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your comments. They are so valuable and help us improve. I have talked to the front desk person who checked you in and apprised him of the learning opportunity that has arisen from your comments. I am happy about your comments about the facility. Our housekeeping department really takes a good care of it. We hope to see you again soon and serve you better. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Stayed here back in April. And once again the property and staff were excellent. My wife and I came down to visit grandchildren and this property is an excellent choice for convienence. I would say that you can not go wrong with a Hilton brand property. I have never had issue with any Hilton property.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the patronage that you provide to this facility. I have read your comments to my staff and it brought a big glow on their faces. They all thank you for your comments and the business you provide. We hope to see you soon when you visit your grandchildren again. Thank you,

Reviewed 11 July 2013

This was a great hotel for the price. We rented 2 rooms to accommodate a party of 6. We weren't 'blown away' by this Hampton Inn, but for the military rate it was well worth it. They were also quite accommodating with our late check out.

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out to review us. I am happy that you liked the hospitality offered by our staff. Your comment mean a lot and will the guiding force behind whatever we do here at the Hampton Inn Havelock. Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn Havelock for your lodging needs in the area. We hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Staff was very good.
Room was average.
Tried to use the business office, one of the computers was not working, the other was occupied. There was absolutely no ventilation in the business office. While I was waiting for the usable computer to be free, we propped the door open with a chair. The other person using the computer was as uncomfortable as I was.

If you do stay here, there is a nice little walkway that leads down a path to Slocum Creek. If you take this little walk when the insects aren't crazy, it is a beautiful view of a secluded area.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out and reviewing us. I am glad you found our staff good and supportive. I have also noted your concerns about the business center and a technician is looking into the problem of air in the business center. I am sure it will be fixed soon as he found the unit supplying air to BC a little low on Freon. The other computer is working now. Thank you so much for bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate it. Thank you also for choosing Hampton Inn Havelock for your lodging needs in the area. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you to this area.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

very receptive to your needs and comfort and willingness to please to make you feel special. I would recommend this hotel to any one visiting the Havelock area for bus. or pleasure.The staff is very friendly and personable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your gracious comments. I have shared your comments with my team and they are expressing sincere thanks for your business and comments. We love having you here!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for years and it is always a great place to stay. It is very consistent every time. It is not a 5 star but I know I am always going to have a great stay. Plus I love visiting the planes.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out from your busy schedule and writing kind words about us. Thank you also for the great patronage that you provide to our property. My staff is really delighted to read your comments. They feel commended and are ready to do even better. Thank you so much for providing sense of pride and satisfaction to my team. We love having you here!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Havelock
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Havelock
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#3 of 7 in Havelock
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
17 mi away
Hampton Inn New Bern
Hampton Inn New Bern
#1 of 10 in New Bern

Been to Hampton Inn Havelock? Share your experiences!