“Not any different from other Dunkin' shops”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Richmond, Virginia
“Not any different from other Dunkin' shops”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The problem is that after about 9:pm, their donut inventory get REAL LOW! It also has a Baskin Robins.

Visited July 2014

Havelock NC
“Cold drink on a very warm day.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

So many beverage choices, sometimes hard to make a decision. Love the iced Coffees and Iced lattes on a warm day. Service is good and prices are reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Havelock, North Carolina
“They will charge twice!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This DD is horrible! We bought 16 dollars worth of food and they charged my account twice for it. After seeing it on my account, I went in to talk to the manager. He told me there is nothing he can do and told us he is busy right now! I am under the assumption we are not the only ones after googling this, He told us he was to busy to look into it so we should come back later, The problem I have is yes it charged me but it charged me the same exact amount the following day! How do you direct debit and see it come out right there then get the exact same charge the next day after 5pm! I think he or the employees are keeping information and charging people trying to get away with it! DON'T go here!

• Visited February 2014