“Absolutely Excellent Service”

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Absolutely Excellent Service”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We have not eaten at Chevy's in sometime so thought we would give it a try. Our expectation was better than average bar food but was surprised by the wide selection, many specials and quality of their offering. What impressed us the most was the service, our waitress bent over backwards to give us a good experience, she was attentive but not intrusive and stood ready to fill our cup, bring us napkins or otherwise service the table. High marks for her effort. The food was tasty, the surrounding engaging - we had a good meal. Give them a try.

• Visited May 2013

Hayesville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be good”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Had the burgers Monday night, was not as good as it used to be. Burger was dry and blah, french fries used to be steak fries I believe and these were shoestring, used to be served with a nice salad but got two bites of coleslaw instead. Maybe it was there econo burger? If so they should of asked me. Had prime rib a few weeks ago...not so great either, low quality beef and no horseradish!

Visited April 2013
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Grill and Bar”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Food was very tasty and service was great! Friends had pasta with shrimp and burger with bacon, cheese and huge onion rings. We had greek and cowboy burgers, and they were all real good. Since this is a grill and bar, we did not expect a four star menu. Our waiter was so friendly and attentive and not hovering. Because of the size of the grill, it's hard to talk once the entertainment starts. It's a fun place to meet, have drinks and a good meal out.

• Visited March 2013
Hayesville, North Carolina
“Not very good food & Very bad service”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We went there on a Tuesday night and was very disappointed with everything. The service was so bad that I always leave at least 20% or more but this time it was only 10% and that was to much. My wife had ordered the fish and I had the chicken fingers and we could not eat it for to much grease. Would not go back.

• Visited March 2012
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Great daily specials!!! The prices are unbelievable!!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The main menu is great, but the daily specials are really special! I got the fried chicken platter for $6.99 - the cost of a sandwich - I got four pieces of friend chicken that was moist and delicious with just the right amount of batter PLUS french fries, cole slaw and a SALAD! My guest who is a client looking to move to the mountains from Ellijay had the blackened salmon special with rice and a salad for the same price! I love to take clients here because they have a great selection from country fried to blackened and grilled! They serve beer and wine, too, but I'm always working when I'm there, so someone else will have to let you know about the beer and wine selection and costs.

• Visited February 2013