“Good food and gracious service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alazan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 23 Restaurants in Hayesville
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Alazan's serves good food at reasonable prices ... and the service is friendly and prompt. My husband and I go there often for those very reasons. We are always warmly greeted and the owner and servers help us practice our Spanish. The food is always fresh ... they do an especially good job with pork. It is a place for families as well as couples and a good meeting place for friends. We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Food was priced on average and service was great. My BF loved his meal, mine was average. Excellent Flan and Margaritas though!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I would not even give them the one star rating except that it is the minimum rating you can give. They violate federal laws by discriminating against handicap people with service dogs. They will not move tables to accommodate people in wheelchairs. Further, the service is very poor and the food is bland. Of the two Mexican restaurants in Hayesville, NC I would NOT recommend this one.

1  Thank THawkins12