“Deerfield Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Deerfield Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hayesville
Deerfield Inn
Seneca, South Carolina
“Deerfield Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I can't believe the negative reviews posted My wife and I have stayed there on four separate occasions in the last two months(July,Aug 2012) and loved it.The hostess ,Maria,is a gem.The rooms are bright and clean and the rates are low.The lake view is worth the price alone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dawsonville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

I spent three nights at The Deerfield Inn based upon recommendations of friends. I was a little uncomfortable staying at a motel type establishment as I am more familiar with the usual hotel environment but I am glad I listened to them. I was pleasantly surprised with The Deerfield Inn. It is run by a wonderful lady named Maria, who is very nice and helpful. She makes you feel welcome the moment you enter the lobby and is there to help answer any questions or give directions. My room was basic (good size, king bed, sleeper sofa, desk) but very clean and quiet. It had wifi, a mini frig, microwave, cable TV and Maria will set up a coffee service in your room if requested. They serve coffee and Tazo tea. Juices, snacks and soft drinks are available on the premise. The location is convenient to anything in the Hayesville area. And the view of Lake Chatuge from the hotel is incredible. Everyone I spoke with who was staying there couldn't say enough good things about The Deerfield Inn and I agree whole heartedly with them. I look forward to staying there in the future.

Room Tip: Talk with Maria about your room preference and she will be very happy to recommend a particular room...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Zakasana
Madison, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

First and foremost, the staff at Deerfield Inn were extremely pleasant and accommodating from the time of reserving the room to the day of departure. Maria's customer service can only be rated as exceptional! Her goal was to make our stay the best experience possible!

Secondly, upon arrival, we were very pleased with the hotel's location...nestled beneath the mountains with the most specticular view of Lake Chatuge. The hotel's location was very convenient to several great restaurants. We were also extremely pleased with the cleaniness of the room, and the quiet, serene atmosphere.

Lastly....mission accomplished with making our stay a very positive one and definitely a place we will be frequenting with our return visits to NC!!.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Denise9898
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayesville
Lake Chatuge Lodge
BEST WESTERN of Murphy
Chatuge Mountain Inn
Chatuge Mountain Inn
#1 of 2 in Hayesville

Been to Deerfield Inn? Share your experiences!