“Super Inn Visit”
Review of Deerfield Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hayesville
Deerfield Inn
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Super Inn Visit”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The new owners that took over in June of 2012 are very helpful and friendly. They have greatly improved the appearance and the atmosphere of Deerfield Inn. What a home-like feel they have given this "Inn with a wonderful view" of Lake Chatuge.

My husband and I visited in September to celebrate his birthday and had an awesome time there. I enjoyed it so much that I am coming back in October to enjoy the changing leaves. When you visit the Inn, get to know Maria and her father. They are very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: They are renovating all the rooms and they are beautiful and super clean.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I was fortunate to spend a night at the Deerfield Inn. Upon my arrival I was greeted by Maria, who is warm and friendly. The exterior of the building is clean and the grounds are well maintained. This motel has a unique country charm that the chain motels fail to possess. I was very pleased with the room I occupied. The King bed was exceptionally comfortable, the decor was pleasing and the most important, the room was clean. Outside of the each room there are chairs for the guests to take in the breathtaking views of Lake Chatuge. I took advantange of this accomodation and almost forgot I was in Hayesville on business. When I checked out I met Raven, who is a lovely lady. We chatted about the area and shared a few stories. My entire experience there was a warm unique experience and I will recommend friends and family stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Donna34230
Landrum, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I spent two nights at Deerfield Inn with my husband and two girls. And we plan on staying there every time we are in the area. I was impressed by the 100% sanitation rating. The view of the lake is amazing, right outside your room. We went kayaking and paddle boarding on Lake Chatuge, FUN! We also ate at the Copper Door, delicious. Can't forget the fresh coffee served every morning in the lobby while watching geese land on the lake.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Caroline S
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I can't believe the negative reviews posted My wife and I have stayed there on four separate occasions in the last two months(July,Aug 2012) and loved it.The hostess ,Maria,is a gem.The rooms are bright and clean and the rates are low.The lake view is worth the price alone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Dawsonville, Georgia
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I spent three nights at The Deerfield Inn based upon recommendations of friends. I was a little uncomfortable staying at a motel type establishment as I am more familiar with the usual hotel environment but I am glad I listened to them. I was pleasantly surprised with The Deerfield Inn. It is run by a wonderful lady named Maria, who is very nice and helpful. She makes you feel welcome the moment you enter the lobby and is there to help answer any questions or give directions. My room was basic (good size, king bed, sleeper sofa, desk) but very clean and quiet. It had wifi, a mini frig, microwave, cable TV and Maria will set up a coffee service in your room if requested. They serve coffee and Tazo tea. Juices, snacks and soft drinks are available on the premise. The location is convenient to anything in the Hayesville area. And the view of Lake Chatuge from the hotel is incredible. Everyone I spoke with who was staying there couldn't say enough good things about The Deerfield Inn and I agree whole heartedly with them. I look forward to staying there in the future.

Room Tip: Talk with Maria about your room preference and she will be very happy to recommend a particular room...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Zakasana
Madison, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2012

First and foremost, the staff at Deerfield Inn were extremely pleasant and accommodating from the time of reserving the room to the day of departure. Maria's customer service can only be rated as exceptional! Her goal was to make our stay the best experience possible!

Secondly, upon arrival, we were very pleased with the hotel's location...nestled beneath the mountains with the most specticular view of Lake Chatuge. The hotel's location was very convenient to several great restaurants. We were also extremely pleased with the cleaniness of the room, and the quiet, serene atmosphere.

Lastly....mission accomplished with making our stay a very positive one and definitely a place we will be frequenting with our return visits to NC!!.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Denise9898
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayesville
Ridges Resort & Marina
#4 of 6 in Murphy
Best Western Of Murphy
Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino & Hotel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Robbinsville

Been to Deerfield Inn? Share your experiences!