“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Henderson
Greensboro, NC
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great location (dining, gas, shopping) and super friendly staff. The facility is clean and well maintained. I stay here frequently for business, and have always had a tremendous experience.
Couldn't find a better stop for the value.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BobbyO15
SLEEPINN2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Bob:

Thank you very much for posting your honest and amazing review and giving us five star. Your suggestions and feedback are very important to us and other valued guests. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for complimenting our staff for their hard work. I will make sure that this message is conveyed to them. We are extremely pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations and provide you an outstanding hospitality.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Sleep Inn and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Anil Macwan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Dunn, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I would like to thank David on the night shift for outstanding service. He went over and above the call of duty to assit me with my stay. I cannot remember a time that this has happened. David did an outstanding job of making our stay perfect. He thought of the small details as well as his normal duties. All the way down to making sure coffee was ready at 4 am. Including providing me with an updated lake report (that i did not ask for) David deserves to be greatly recognized for his hard work. Next torunnament in that area I will be back to Sleep Inn in Henderson NC

Room Tip: Just call this Hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank PKW6264
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our entire Sleep Inn team I would like to thank you for your wonderful review and giving us five star. Your suggestions and feedback are very important to us and other valued guests. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for complimenting David for his outstanding guest services and hard work. I will make sure that this message is conveyed to him. We are extremely pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations and provide you an outstanding hospitality.

Winchester, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast selection was great. Only issue - Fridge in one of the rooms we reserved didn't work properly - either froze everything or shut off and spoiled everything.

Room Tip: Our rooms were on the 3rd floor and on the backside away from interstate 85. Very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kay A
SLEEPINN2010, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online guest review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

We are extremely pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations except the refrigerator did not work properly. The problem has been corrected.

Kind Regards,
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The Sleep Inn was our fifth call, looking for a room for the night. Between "no answer" and clerks who didn't have a clue, we kept dialing. Ashley answered the phone and one minute later we were all set.
Check in was quick and easy. Ashley has a beautiful smile and winning way. She faxed a document for me while I checked in. The room was good. A little road noise and the fan would not stay on all the time for white noise, but it was good. Great shower - my wife and I both loved it. In the morning, I got coffee and breakfast and took it back to the room. A nice continental breakfast.
The hotel was average; the staff made it superior. Thanks Ashley, Marcia, and Anil.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DonK777
SLEEPINN2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our entire Sleep Inn team I would like to thank you for your very kind, honest and thoughtful feedback. Your suggestions and feedback are very important to us and other valued guests. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for recognizing our employees (Ashley and Marsha) for their outstanding performance for their hard work and dedication. We are extremely pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations and provide you an outstanding hospitality.

Stem, Nc
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My Husband and I wanted a little weekend to our selves and wanted to stay close to home in case of an emergency. The Hotel is close but, the King size bed was hard pillows were too small to lay your head on and no hot water to the last day. The TV remote had tape on the back and didn't work but the staff did get us another one. The staff was nice but they need to update the room. Another Sleep INN we stayed was much better.

Room Tip: More Towels, better mattress, and better TV Channels and remote, HOT Water
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kim N
SLEEPINN2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Kim:

On behalf of our Sleep Inn team I would like to thank you for your patronage and taking the precious time out in sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We offer our sincere apologies for not having lived up to your expectations with regard to our bed, pillows and hot water. Please be assured that your suggestions, feedback have been addressed and the appropriate action has been taken.

Thank you once again for enlightening us with your feedback and look forward to welcoming you
back to the Sleep Inn. We hope that you will give us an another oppurtunity to prove our selves with better lodging services.

Warm regards:
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I recently booked 3 king non-smoking rooms with this property. When I arrived check-in was quick and simple like most chain hotels. The desk staff was quick to make sure I was acknowledged when I came to the counter. So after checking in I went to my room. The hallway was a little cold but that really isn't a major problem. The room was simple. A TV/Dresser, desk, chair, and wardrobe lined the wall in front of me, they were newer pieces, the carpet was recently replaced. The bed was clean and neat. The mattress was comfortable, now granted it was not a top of the line hotel but they have comfortable beds none the less. I travel about 30-40 weeks a year for my job so hotels are my home and there are plenty of top of the line hotels that do not have comfortable beds. All-in-all the room was clean and well done. The set backs the room had were, the heating & air unit and the towels. The heating & air unit was working well but the controls need to be replaced as they didn't properly set at the markings for temperature, mode and fan speed. The towels were clean but they were thin and well used. For your money the Sleep Inn in Henderson was very well done and staffed and I don't think you'll find a better location in the area. Stop by and see the owner/manager his name is Anil and he is very good at his job of customer care. Thanks for the nice place to call home Anil and good luck.

Room Tip: Rooms on the end near the deck and pool area would probably be quitter then mine near the front clos...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank bscott1984
SLEEPINN2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Mr. Scott;

On behalf of our Sleep Inn team, I would like to thank you for your honest and detail review of our hotel. We were extremely delighted to receive your kind words of praise about our hotel and staff. Honest and caring guests like you give us the motivation for our team to continue to raise the bar.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Sincerely:
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Hotel is a good value for the price. I have stay here several times over the past when in town on business. Best value in Henderson. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The hotel is currently doing some painting and updating. Rooms are always clean and nice. Breakfast is average and the standard fare.

Room Tip: Pet friendly, no pool, choose upper floor rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
SLEEPINN2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the amazing review. We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our hospitality, services and facilities and we were able to serve you perfectly. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and continued business.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and raise the bar.

Your suggestions and feedback are very important to us and appropriate action has been taken.

Anil Macwan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Hampton Inn Henderson
Econo Lodge - Henderson
Econo Lodge - Henderson
#5 of 9 in Henderson
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!